Chapter 38: The comotion

Hey Guys! Before you read this chapter, my friend BelindaLaksana has made her new book! If you're an Aarmau shipper than you'll certainly love this book. She's new to Wattpad, so she's getting use to writing, but i know she is great! Anyway ENJOY!

Your POV:
After recording we all went back in the house to go change and have a bath before we would go to lunch. I went to change into this:

And tied my hair into a messy bun

And tied my hair into a messy bun. I gave some food for Ginger that i brought and went downstairs to the others. The only person was Travis.

"Hey you look great!" He said.

"Uhh what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you would always say something i don't know something that makes you, you. Maybe say 'Dammmnnn (y/n), you got some nice legs there~'"

"Well i don't know what you're talking about, if you're talking about the old me, well i've change! I took some advices from Dante and i gave it a try!"

"Really? Haven't you learn not to take advices from Dante! He makes the worse advice. Not saying that he's the worse i mean the thing between him and advices are well......unstabled."

"Well he is my best friend."

"You know what! Your choice."

"What are you two yapping about?" I look behind me and saw Katelyn.

"Nothing!" We both said.

"Ok.....anyway, the rest of the gang would be long because we don't have that much bathrooms, so we'll just go to the resteraunt and get our tables."

"Ok!" I said and we head off to.......wait where are we going? "Hey Katelyn, where we going?"

"Oh to an Italian restaurant just near by."

"Oh ok, how good is it?" I ask.

"Umm guys?" Said Travis, but i ignore him.

"I don't know maybe good?" Said Katelyn.

"Guys?"

"Good, is good enough i want to get some Pepperoni pizza!"

"Guys?!"

"Yeah i want to get pasta, i wonder if they have breadsticks?"

"GUYS!!!" Travis yelled.