Chapter 32: BBQ and Singing

HEY GUYS! Before you read this chapter, just note that i'll be having a school camp tomorrow. So i won't be editing in about 3 days also bad news is i can't bring a phone! 😱, how am i going to survive?! Anyway so i have 3 days of no technology. So just to give you guys that, enjoy this chapter!

Your POV:

Everyone was already ready, i'm still wearing that dress that i wore earlier, cause it's cute. It's going to be sunsent soon so i told everyone downstairs that we have to get going. All of us start walking down the beach and it was decorated by thoses torches and lanterns.

It's paradise. "Ah! So glad that you could come Flora!" I jumped and it was just guy. He should stop appearing behind my back.

"Well we just wanted to have some Bbq tonight." I said.

"Splendid, i knew you would come! That's why i made reservations. Let me show you all to your table!"

We followed him to a long table right near the shore. We all took our seats and i sat in between Dante and Travis.

"Also, if you don't mind Flora. Would it be nice if you could sing a song at the audience on that stage?" Guy ask.

"Well i do love to sing. Sure why not!"

"Wonderful! Just follow me to the back of the stage and name the song!"

"Alright!" I stood up and followed Guy at the back of the stage. I whispered to him what song i would like to sing.

He gave me a mic and i stood behind the red curtains. Lets give my dancing moves in a test.

"Ladies and Gentlemens! Welcome to Love~love paradise's BBQ party! This first performer is very talented with her singing! Please welcome the one and only Flora!" Guy said. The audience were screaming. The curtains opened and the audience scream wild. The music started and i got in position.

The lights are shining like the sun out tonight
Just keep your body moving how I like
Oh, yeah the music feels like paradise
Can't get any better, no

I wanna stay right in this moment for life
Baby, treat me wrong, treat me right

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

Your mind is going places I can feel
That further lets me know this is real
And I won't stop you know I like it there
You can even go further, babe

'Cause nothing's forbidden
Don't be scared, no worries
Once I'm there, all is forgiven
So be prepared
To come and push up on my...

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

Believe it, I feel it
It's in the air
Although you can't see it you know it's there
My heart keeps on racing, in overdrive
Once the music hits my body I feel so alive
And it's alright
It's got me like...

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
I don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

~•~•~•~•~

The Crowd cheered WILD! "Thank you." I said as i came down the stage at the back. Guy thanked me for performing tonight and i was just glad to do it. When i came back to the others all they were saying is how great i am with my singing.

"Thanks guys, but i bet you guys have some special talent in you." I said.

"Yeah you may be right, but your songs are just incredible! Isn't this weird that my best firend is Flora?!" Katelyn yelled, but not that loud.

"Ahem, our best friend." Said Lucinda.

"Guys come on just think of me as the normal (y/n)!"

"We can't, after knowing you are Flora we can't seem to get that off our head." Said Dante.

"Well try. I don't like people seeing me as Flora, but just regular me! But i had to make up a name to hide myself from my family and friends."

"You did what you think is right, we understand." Said Vylad.

"Thanks, now lets have some Barbeque!"

We all cheered as we went to the barbeue. I got some steak, sausages, Ribs well possibly everything! As we all ate and make fun of ourselves how we all dig into our food, it was time for us to get back. It was late and i checked it was almost midnight?! Ginger and Celestia must be worried!

"Guys i think we should go." I said.

"Can't we stay here a little while?" Nicole begged.

"Do you want a cat and a dog dead on our building?"

"CELESTIA!!!" Aphmau yelled as she ran straight towards the building.

"Well come on." I said. We all walk back and we saw Aphmau laying on the ground laughing from Celestia and Ginger licking her.

We all laugh together and just hang around the living room. We watched some cool movies and played some board games that this building aqquired. We had so much fun that we all slept in our spots at the living room. I just hope this summer mever ends!

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this! Like i said at at the begining, i'll be gone by tomorrow for 3 days. Leave a vote or a comment if you like this.

Bye~bye