Chapter 18: New job?

Your POV:

Well yesterday was amazing. I'm so happy that everyone threw a party just for me and i even forgot it was my birthday yesterday at the beggining. I'm thinking to hang with Zane, we haven't hangout that much so this will be the best for it. I chnage into the dress Travis gave me at the party yesterday, grabbed my purse, phone and head out to Zane's. His house was across mine so it wasn't a long walk. I knock and he answered it.

"Hey Zane! I was wondering if you would like to hangout in your house?" I ask.

"Ummm s-sure." He was blushing.

We sat down on the couch and talk what have been going on.

"So Zane i like to thank you and everyone else for the party yesterday, you guys shouldn't have."

"Well we just want to make your birthday the best day ever."

"I also like to thank you for being a sweet friend."

"T-that's what friends are for."

"Want to watch my little horsies?"

"Sure!" He grabbed the remote and turn on the show.

~Time Skip~

"Wow that was an amazing season!" I said.

"Can't wait for the new one."

"Hey Zane, why did you went to Florida."

"Uhhh well i went to perform a wedding. Cause i'm a priest..."

"What?! I didn't know that you're a priest!"

"Promise not to tell anyone."

"Ok ok i promise, but its kinda cool that you're a priest and it seems really nice."

"U-uhh thanks.....Ahem, so what's your job?"

"I kinda don't have one yet. I'm looking for one right, but none is suitable for me."

"Well i wish you luck on finding a job."

"Thanks, but isthere any job that are free?"

"Umm well i heard that the maid cafe is looking for new people, its really busy there maybe you should go work there."

"A maid cafe? I don't know.....sounds......emberassing....."

"Well Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan had been working there for weeks and they're still working there. Plus they earn lots of money."

"I'll maybe try out. I'll go there tomorrow--"

"You should go now, who knows how many people will go work there."

"Ok now, thanks Zane."

I grabbed my purse and before i left i gave Zane a kiss on the cheek. He was blushing red and so was i.

"Bye Zane."

"B-bye...."

I left out the door and head straight to this Maid Cafe.

~Time Skip~

Aphmau's POV:

Ughhhhh!!! You kidding me! Kawaii-Chan fell asleep again at work! Ugh is she gets caught then she's definetely fired. I dragged her to one of the chagning closets and locked it with my pin. Ugh now that she's not helping how am i suppose to take all these orders?! This place is getting busy! There's only three people who working including me.