Chapter 19: The horror!

Your POV:

"H-hi." I blushed.

"You work here?!" Dante ask.

"Well yea, i need some money ok?"

"Ok ok we all got it." Laurance said.

"Dang (y/n), with that skirt you look sooo---OWW!!!" Before he could finish Garroth punched hiis arm.

"Ugh Travis, anyway what do you guys need."

"Uhh well could we have 4 coffees." Said Garroth.

"Anything else?"

"Could....i also have.....a ice pack....?" Said Travis.

"Ok, i'll be back."

I walk to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee. "So how was dealing with the boys?" I heard Aphmau asked. I was still making the coffee so i didn't make eye contact.

"Ugh its, pretty emberassing, including Travis."

"Yea, i forgot about him. Let me guess he trys to complimant you on your skirt, but got punched."

"Yup, oh can you get an ice pack at the freezer?"

She went to the freezer and gets the ice pack while i put the coofee mugs on he tray. Aphmau placed the ice pack on it too.

"Thanks, wish me luck." I carried the tray.

"Good luck!"

I walk towards the guy's table and put down the tray and the drinks. "Here's your coffee and here's the ice pack Travis." I said giving him.

"Thanks you."

"Is there anything else i could get you guys?"

"No we're good, thanks (y/n)." Said Garroth.

I amiled and walk back to the kitchen, until i heard the bell. I looked to see.....oh no......not her!
This can't be! Uh oh quickly (y/n) hide!

I jumped down behind a table and hid there, aph came in with a confused face. "(Y/n)? Why you hiding?"

"Do you see that girl with orange hair and blue eyes out there?"

She look out the kitchen and nod. "Well her name is Scarlet, she's the most populest girl in high school. Guys will always fall for her. She's always mean to me and every day she'll emberess me, now that i'm here! Ughh i can't do anything, tell me our shift is going to end?"

"Well our shift is going to end about 2 hours, you can't hide here for that long!"

"B-b-but--"

"Ok how about i take her order and you takes everyone elses."

"Ok.....thanks Aph."

"Anytime." She takes the tray and went out the kitchen. I peek to see Aph taking Scarlet's order, but Travis waving at me, and their table is next to Scarlet's! THANKS A LOT TRAVIS!!!!

I take the tray and hide my face, away from Scarlet. I walk towards their table and smiled.

"Ok (y/n), why you hiding again?" Travis ask.

"There's a girl who i hate from high school right next to this table. I'm hiding to not let her see me! Now what do you want!"

"We're just going to say thanks for serving us and we're about to leave." Said Laurance.

"Ok, see ya guys back at mystreet."

"Bye!" They said while waving.

I quickly put down the tray and pick all their mugs, but just my luck!