Chapter 31: The resort

Your POV:

YES! Today is the day where we'll be going to Love~love Paradise. I ordered a limo for it to pick us up so we could go to the airport than we will take a boat to the Island, more like a cruise!

All of us plan to gather in my house than we could wait for the limo. I'm currently in my room trying to find on what to wear while Vylad, i think he's just watching some stuff downstairs. It's hard to find the perfect outfit to wear for this vacation. I want it tropical cause we are going to the beach. I kept searching my closet until i spotted a dress. It was from Martha who made it for the teen choice awards last year.

I quickly change and i had some time to curl my hair

I quickly change and i had some time to curl my hair. All i need is my fedora and done! *Knock Knock* Just in time.

"I'll get it!" I yelled as i came running down the stairs.

I open the door and everyone was here. "Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They said.

"Come on in, we still need to wait for the limo!"

Everyone came in. Some hang on the couch while watching and some were just chatting. I haven't realise but all the boys were blashing once they saw me. Am i that pretty?

I walk towards Vylad and sat next to him. "Hey Vylad."

"H-hey!" He's stuttering, well maybe it runs in the family. You know how Garroth is the stutter king.

Vylad was also blushing. What's going on. "Y-you look b-beautiful....."

Ok now he's making me blush. "T-thanks....."

Laurance then came up to both of us. "Hey (y/n)! Vylad."

"Hey." We both said in unison.

"(Y/n), i love the dress you're wearing. It really matches your eyes."

Oh Irene i'm blushing even more.

"Thanks Laurance." We kept talking, until i heard a car pull up. "Oh that must be the limo! Everyone bring your luggage to the trunk!" Everyone walk out and brought out their baggage in the trunk until they went in. As for me, i grabbed Ginger who was in a cage and my baggage outside. I placed my baggage in the trunk which has lots of space and i brought Ginger with me.

"This is AMAZING!" Cadenza squeled.

"I know! Thank you (y/n)!" Said Aphmau. Everyone else just kept thanking me.

"Aww no peoblem you guys."

I was sitting in between Garroth and Aaron. Garroth just kept blushing and Aaron was just silent.

"So Garroth, you excited?" I ask trying to start a comversation.

"U-uh? Y-yeah! Especially you here---i mean everyone here!" He start laughing nervously. I giggled over how he trying to act cool.

"I'm happy that you and everyone will be here."

"Hehehe......"

I smiled warmly at him and he just started to smile warmly back to me. "Meow."

Oh Ginger must be afraid. I took Ginger out of her cage and placed her on my arms.

"Aww sorry Ginger....."

"Heh, she's adorable."

I look over and saw Aaron with a smile.

"She very is....."

He rubs Ginger's belly and she purred. "You're good with animals." I said.

"Well, my mom did work in a zoo, so from time to time i get to visit and help her to take care of the animals. Last time i ever tamed a lion for the very first time."

"That's really impressive."

"I know" Ginger kept purring and soon came over to Aaron's lap.

"Ginger?!"

It's like she loves Aaron more. Not fair. She's my cat! I raised her and took care of her since she was a kitten! She's even ignoring me! Ugh whatever! We're almost at the airport.

*Time Skip to when you arrived at Paradise*

"AHHHH FINALLY WE'RE HERE!" Aphmau squeled.

"Yup this is Love~love Paradise." I said. Although i've never been here. Being a famous artist is alot more busy that you wouldn't have a long day of relaxing.

"Hello there!" Some one said behind me causing me to shriek and jump. "Oh heavens! I didn't mean to scare you, my name is guy!"

"Oh nice to meet you guy." I said.

"*Gasps* And you must be the famous Flora! It is such an honor for having you here! Such an honor!"

"Well the honor is mine."

"Well i'll be taking you all to your building (or whatever) come with me!"

"He seems energetic." Katelyn whispers to my ear.

"Yeah, but everyone is different in thei own ways. Take Kawaii-Chan as an example."

We both giggled and just keep following Guy. After a while we've made it to the place we'll be staying at it was huge! (Just imagine the place is bigger and 10 times better) we walked inside and look around a bit right before Guy disappearing in the air.

"This place is amazing!" Lucinda yelled.

"Yeah it really is." Said Zane.

"Come on lets choose our room than we can head out to the Barbeque party down the beach."

"Hold on, we all think you should get the best room. You were the one that bought the tickets, so it may be best." Said Aphmau and everyone else agreed.

"I-i don't know....."

"Come on (Y/n)-Sama." Said Kawaii-Chan.

"Fine, thanks guys...."

I went to the best room wich is at the third floor. It has it's own bathroom and has a master bedroom. The guys already put my suitcases down on the bedroom, so i just run and jump on the bed. I'm really thankful for the girls and guys to let me stay in this room. It's great to have friends.....

Hey guys! So i'll be posting my Q and A after this. Please if you like this chapter leave a comment or a vote. Thank you guys for everything!

Bye~bye