Chapter 24: Girls day!

(F/IC/F): Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Your POV:

"(Y/n)! Wake up! WAKE UP!!!!" I open my eyes and saw Nicole and the girls?!

I sit straight up! "GAH! What are you guys doing here so early?!"

"Early? Its like 12 in the noon." Said Cadenza.

"Well whatever! What are you guys doing here?!"

"Well we just wanted to stop by so we can talk to you about how the concert goes!" Said Aphmau.

"So let me get this straight! You guys have woke me up from my slumber just to tell me ABOUT THE CONCERT?!?!" They all nodded or said yes. "Fine fire it away!"

"Ok first Flora, made a huge entrance and we were all screaming! Including the boys!" Said Lucinda.

"That's right and you would not imagine how beautiful her voice was! She's so talented and i just love the outfit she was wearing!" Said Cadenza.

"That's right then at the end of the concert we all got to meet her! It was a dream come true! Cross that out from my bucket list!" Said Aphmau.

"Wow i'm happy you got to meet her and went to the concert." I said.

"Yeah, wish you could have been there. It would be a lot more fun when you're there." Said Nicole.

"Sorry girls maybe next time."

"Anyway, we were also here to invite you if you want to have lunch in the mall." Said Katelyn.

"Sure just let me get change, so please Get out!"

All the girls went out my room and i searched my closet on what to wear.

I tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs

I tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs. All the girls were ready so lets head to the mall!

Once we hopped in Aphmau's car, one of our favorite song were up, so we all sang it out loud.

(Cue Music)

We're born to fly
So let's keep living 'til it all falls down
Let's close our eyes
And let the moment drive the whole world out

We're in this together
Hear our hearts beat together
We stand strong together
We're in this forever
This one's for you
This one's for you

[Breakdown]

Waving colored flags
We won't surrender, there's no standing down (no standing down)
Love's a playing field
It's full of winners, we're breaking new ground