Chapter 3: The Guys *EDITED*

(F/A): Favorite Artist or Band
~•~

•Your POV•

My alarm rang which woke me up! But who wouldn't want to wake up at the angelic voice of (f/a). I turned to the side of where the song was coming from and grab my phone to see that it's 10 AM. Could be worst, but I am tired from socializing yesterday.

I turned off the alarm and stretch before getting up. I went to the bathroom to wash myself and dress to a more casual outfit

 I went to the bathroom to wash myself and dress to a more casual outfit

(OR)

(Down in the comments, I want to know what type kind of fashion you would like

So that in the story I'll put up outfit pictures to your guys' liking.
Continue~!)
I rushed downstairs and was about to head to the kitchen, but then I forgot.

"I don't have food...." My stomach is crying in starvation and I'm about to cry because the love of my life, food, is not with me in this house.
"Why didn't I go grocery shopping?!"

I might as well go to a nearby breakfast place like Ihop or Mac Donald's, but then again I don't have a ride. I mean I have a car parked right outside, but I'm so tired and lazy to be driving that I maybe could crash myself.

Well I could check if I can join breakfast with some of the people here, but probably not Aph and the girls. They might be more tired then I am after cleaning the house.

I got out my phone and look through the new contacts I have got. I didn't get Aaron's contact which saddens me cause I want to know more about him. He seems like a cool guy.

I look through more of my contacts and saw Travis' which I don't remember adding his contact. I then saw Garroth's and decided to call him and ask If I could join him for breakfast.

"Hello?"

"Hey Garroth, it's (Y/n)."

"O-oh! H-hey (Y/n)...what's up?"