Chapter 28: Show time (Part 1)

Your POV:

I dropped all the guys home after the ice cream so, its just me, Vylad and Ginger watching some movies. The award show will be at tomorrow at 7, but i have to go there early. Which reminds me on the clothes me and Vylad will be wearing. Vylad has Ginger on his lap while he pets her. It was adorable, wait what?!

"Vylad?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm for the award show, what are you going to wear?"

"Oh i'll just wear casual, but deffinetely not what i'm wearing now. I'm going to be on tv! I got to look impressive."

"*Giggles* Ok. But you already know and have what you want to wear, right?"

"Yup its at a hanger on the back of my bedroom door."

"Ok."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Probably a dress, like always. My designer, Martha will be making the dress both for the award show and my performance."

"I'm sure you're going to win. What are you nominated for?"

"Best female singer."

"You got to win, you're so talented with your music!"

"*Blush* Hehe thanks...."

"Anyway, i need to go to work *Gives Ginger* I'll see you!"

"Bye!" He left and i just kept petting Ginger while watching Netflix.

After a few minutes there was a knock on my door. I gently placed Ginger on the couch and came to see Livia with a packcage on her hands.

"Hi Livia!"

"Hello, i have the dress for the award show for tomorrow night. Martha made it extra special! She'll be giving the other dress right before you perform so you can change. Plus, i told Christine to come over to your house in about 1 to do your hair and make up. Does your plus one or who's the name, Vylad has his outfit?"

"Yeah, he's just going casual."

"Oh ok, well that's all. Marcus also told me that you don't need to practice anymore cause you've done perfect in the last one."

"Oh ok."

"I'll see you, bye!"

"Bye!"

I close the door and place down the packcage on my bed. I'll just open it tomorrow. Oh how i'm excited and nervous at the same time!

*Time Skip to tomorrow*

Day light hits my eye and i smell the smell of bacon! I grab my clothes change into it, brush my teeth and hair. I dashed down the stairs and saw Vylad setting up breakfast.

"Morning (y/n), you're just in time for breakfast."

"Oh cool! Thanks."

"No problem, you really need a lot of energy for tonight."

He passed me my plate that has bacon, sausage and egg which is sunny side up. We sat down on my sofa and watch some anime.

I finished my breakfast and so does Vylad. He helped me with the dishes and we both just talk while we do this. I got to know many things about himself and his family. I told him about my Dad and my Brother who is a pain in the butt. When we were finished i look at the clock and it was 10! Time flies fast! Well i wanted to be there a bit early, so we had a bit of time left. We used that time to go to the girl's house where they said everyone will be there to watch the show.