Chapter 39: A big SPLASH

•Your POV•
*Time Skip til after a week*

Today will be the BEST DAY EVER! Because everyone had agree on going to the water park, well not everyone. Aphmau kept making some excuses why she can't and Zane was like 'NO! NO MORE SUN! *Hiss*' He is so dramatic sometimes, but i find it cute.

Now everyone is just getting ready. I had my bathing suit on i just need to wear my sunscreen. *Knock knock*

"It's open!" I shouted.

"Hey (y/n)." I look behind me and saw Garroth.

"Oh hey Garroth you excited for the water park?"

"Yeah! I'm going to ride every ride they have!"

"Wow hardcore, well i'm going to do that to including the new ride that leads to the ocean!"

"Are you afraid on drowning?"

"What? No! Remember i'm an elemntal so i can totally breathe under water! Why you asking? Are you a chicken? Bok bok!"

"*Blushes* I-i-i'm not a chicken! I just wanted to know your own safety! *Mumbles* So i can save your life and you would fall for me....."

"Huh? What was that?"

"Oh! Uhhh n-nothin!"

"Ok.....well i'm almost done, i just need to put on some sun screen then we're already to go!"

"Oh you need help?"

"Nah i got it!"

"Oh ok, i'll be downstairs with the rest of the gang."

"Ok!"

Garroth then walk out my room as i rub my self with this cold screen.

Garroth's POV:

I walk downstairs to see all the guys and Katelyn with Aphmau.

"Ugh! I can't believe that tomorrow will be the last day we're going to be here!" Said Katelyn.

"I know, i am sure going to miss this place." Said Dante.

"Well of course we are, but tomorrow we have somthing plan to do! We will first go to the beach to get our last memories, then we will
be going to the shopee where we will buy stuff. Then when night falls we're going to the beach again, where they'll be having barbeque and we will be floating laterns in the sky than we well see fireworks! Then the next day we'll be going home on a Luxerious cruise, thanks to (y/n)!" Said Aphmau.

"Wow (y/n), done that for us?" Zane asks.

"She wants our last day of summer the best! Speaking of which, when are you guys going to confess?" Said Aphmau.

"What?!" We ask.

"Don't act as you don't know. Me and the girls has been seeing you guys all drooling and high over heels on (y/n). She doesn't even realize this! You guys need to confess but only one can or she chooses the man that she wants!" Said Aphmau.