Chapter 10: Snow

~Time skip to December~

Your POV:
I woke up by the chills i'm having. Why in the name of Irene is it cold! I look up to my window and saw snow. Its snowing! Winter is here! I jumped out of bed and head to my closet. Now something to wear for the winter.
(Choose what you guys want for the winter)

I went to the bathroom, change, brushed down my hair and head downstairs

I went to the bathroom, change, brushed down my hair and head downstairs. I made a fruit salad and checked my phone. I got a message from Aph saying she's inviting everyone for a christmas party at her place. Well of course i'm going to join.

I placed my bowl at the sink and step outside. Oh how i love the first day of winter and nothing can ruin this day. I took a few steps outside until i got hit by a snowball from my side. I saw Aphmau and the girls with snowballs. They want to play, lets play!
I took a few snowballs and threw it at them. I took down Nicole, Cadenza and Kawaii-Chan, while the others they were tough.

"Face it (Y/N), just give up!" Yelled Katelyn.

"Never!" I yelled back.

I grabbed and make as much snowballs that i can, throwing to the girls. Then i knock down all of them.

"I win!" I yelled.

I walk up to them and helped them up.

"Ok, fine we'll give you the point." Said Aphmau.

"Thank you." I said sweetly, then i got knocked down by a snowball across the street. "WHO DID THAT?!" I yelled.

I heard boys laughing and it was the boys in the neighbourhood. "Come on girls!" Said Katelyn.

We start building a small wall, more like a fort and collect as many snowballs as we can. We start theowing at the boys and they start throwing theirs. I knock down Travis, Garroth and Dante, while the other girls took care for the other boys. I saw Zane walking at the side walk and i had a plan.
I throw a snowball at him, right near the eye.

"Who threw that!" He yelled.

"It was them. They did it, not us." I yelled back while pointing at the boys.

"Hehehe its time for my revenge big brother." Said Zane and he started throwing a tons of snowballs at the guys, until they all got burried in the snow.

Me and the girls were laughing hard on the ground, it was hilarious! I peeked from a small hole in the wall and saw the boys coming this way, covered in snow.

"Ok that was not fair!" Said Dante.

"It was fair! You guys started it." Said Lucinda.

"Yeah, anyways you guys me and the girls are going to prepare for the christmas party at our place at 7." Said Aphmau and we said our good byes.

I went back to my house, but when i was the door steps i felt two arms wrapped around me. I quickly punch whoever it was and it was Travis.

"TRAVIS! You gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.

"Sorry....owww. Anyway i was just wondering if i can hang out with you for a while?" He said and gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine." I opened the door and Ginger came rushing to me and Travis. "Why don't you sit at the sofa. I'm going to make some hot chocolate." I said and Travis nodded.

I walk to the kitchen and grabbed all the things i need to make some hot chocolate. Although the cups are at the high cabinet, so i stood on top of the counter, but i slipped and i fell backwards to the floor.

"GAH!"

I closed my eyes, ready for impact, but i felt no pain or what so ever. I opened my eyes and saw Travis who caught me. I can feel myself blushing and i can see him blushing.

"A-are you ok?" He asks.

"Y-yea, thanks for cathing my fall."

"You should be careful next time."

"I will."

We both stared into our eyes. Me looking into his green emerald eyes and him looking back to my (E/C) eyes. He leaned in closer and his lips were pressed into mine. I was shock at first, until i melted into the kiss, kissing him back. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped into my waist. We pulled away and i was blushing even more.

"Why not we just make some hot chocolate." I said breaking the silence between us.

"Sure."

We both started making some hit chocolate and once we were done we sat down on the couch, watching some attack on titans. Travis has his arms around my waist and i felt sleepy. I then fall asleep with my head on Travis' shoulder. I can feel him pulling me closer to him.

Travis' POV:
I saw (Y/N) asleep on my shoulder. I pulled her closer and turned off the TV. I carried her (Bridal Style) to her room, put her gently on her bed, placed a blanket on her and kissed her forehead. I quietly left the house and went back to the guys house. I had a great time with (Y/N), it was nice being with her.

Hey guys! Sorry i hadn't been
posting. Its just i'm enjoying
My vacation. Anyway if you
Guys enjoy leave a like
or a comment and
i'll seeyou guys next time.
Bye!