Chapter 5

(I got no Title for this chapter)

Your POV:
"Hey (Y/N)." Said Ryan. I put down the menu and look at him. "What do you want Ryan?" I ask.

"What, can't i see my precious (Y/N)?"

"Sorry, but no." I look away from him and crossed my arms.

"(Y/N), who's this?" Aphmau ask. "This is Ryan, my EX boyfriend. Ryan this is Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan."

"Well it was nice meeting you, but i have to get back to my table. I'll see you later (Y/N)~" said Ryan.

I rolled my eyes and look away from me. He then walk to a table far from ours and i just looked at the girls. "What was that all about (Y/N)-Sama." Kawaii-chan ask.

"*Sighs* Look Ryan and i were a couple until last time when we were on our date he was flirting some other girls and its like he thinks i'm invisable. So i decided to break up with him and NEVER see him again." I said.
Then the waiter came with our dinks and we ordered our food.

"Well he's kinda cute though." Said Aphmau.

"WHAT?! How can you think about that, he's digusting, rude and such a flirt!" I said.

"Well i'm with Aphmau for this one, he is kinda cute. Just a bit." Said Katelyn.

"You know what, i'm just going to forget about him." I said, then our food came.

~Time Skip to after lunch~

When we got home, i went to the guys house to pick up Ginger. I knock on their door and Laurance asnwered. "Hey (Y/N), you must be here for Ginger. Come in." He stepped aside and i walked in. I saw Dante and Travis on the couch and i guess Garroth is in his room.
"Hey guys." I said.

"Oh hey (Y/N), you must be here for Ginger." Said Dante.

"Yeah, where is she?" I ask.

"Oh she's at my room. Follow me." Said Travis.

"Travis stop, i know what you're doing." Said Laurance.

"What i'm telling where Ginger is. Come on (Y/N)." Said Travis.

"Ok?" I said. I followed Travis down to his room and his room looks cool.
I looked around and Ginger wasn't here. Travis locked the door and came closer to me.

"Uhh where's Ginger?" I ask.

"Oh she must have walked off somewhere." I saw a smirk on his face as he got closer.

"Well should we find her?"

"Why not stay for a moment, i like to know you more." He sat down on the edge of his bed and i sat next to him. "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Can i just say that you really look cute with that outfit." Said Travis. I blushed in a light pink color and he chuckled.

"T-thanks." I looked down, but he grabbed my chin and lean closer. But before we get any closer, Travis' door got smashed down by Garroth and the others.

"MY DOOR! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY!" Travis yelled.
I saw Garroth and he was holding Ginger.
"Ginger!" Garroth let her down and she cane to me, i carried her.
"Thanks for you guys to take care of Ginger. I'll see you guys later." I waved good bye and left Travis room. I went to my house and put Ginger on the couch, what a day.

Dante's POV:
"TRAVIS!" Me, Garroth and Laurance yelled.

"What! I was getting to her and you guys just BUST in!" He yelled.

"Well good thing!" Said Laurance.

"Hmph, whatever. I'll get her before you guys." Said Travis.

"Is that a challenge?!" I said.

"Ok! How about whoever can steal (Y/N)'s heart. Whoever can steal her heart will be with her forever!" Said Laurance.

"Challenge accepted!" We all said.

"Than its settled! May the best win her heart!" Said Travis.

We all went to our own rooms and slammed the doors. This will get competitive.

~Time Skip~

Your POV:
Today is the day before halloween! The day where i'll be able to buy some decorations and buy my coustume! I got up from bed and slide down the railing and walked to the kitchen. Tomorrow night, i'm going to have a party with everyone. I cook up some pancakes and finish up with chocolate syrup. While i was eating my breakfast, i was thinking on what decorations i should have or what costume that I would wear. Maybe a glow in the dark decorations and some halloween ones too. Its all perfect!
I placed my plate at the sink and changed my outfit.

I brushed my hair and put on some makeup

I brushed my hair and put on some makeup. Just some blush, eyeliner and lip balm flavor cottan candy. I took my bag and walked out to the mall.

As i got there, first i bought some decorations. It looks so cool!

I also bought some pumpkins, orange and black balloons

I also bought some pumpkins, orange and black balloons. Next was my costume, i went to the costume shop and saw DOZENS of outfits. My irene they are all good for halloween, but i want to choose an outfit that will match me. I searched around the shop for an costume, until i found it! Its perfect! I also found a cute outfit for Ginger.
Now that i all have my things for the party, everything is conplete! I walked back home and started decorating the house inside and out. I start with the inside, which means setting up the glow in the dark decorations and the balloons. I set a table, for the snacks, drinks and candies also i keep a bowl of Candy near the entrance door, so if there's and trick or treaters i can just give them the candy.
After some time the inside of the house was all decorated, now its time for the outside. I got a box of decorations from my basement and start setting up outside. I even make Jack o lanterns with different face experssions. I start puttibg them all at the front of the house. This year's holloween will be great!

-------------------------------

Yay! Holloween my fav.
Also the guys are going to be
Competitive over you. So
watch your back. If you
guys want more comment
and vote. I'll see you
Guys next time.
Bye!