Chapter 12: Dad!

Your POV:
Someone knocked on the door  which woke me up. I walked down the stairs and opened the door seeing "DAD!" I hugged him and he hugged back.

"DAD! I miss you!"

"I miss you too my angel!"

I soon let go of him and invite him inside. Ginger came to him and start meowing happily.

"So what are yiu doing here dad?"

"Well i just wanted to see my (y/n) before i leave....."

"Leave? Leave to where?"

"Well i'm leaving to the UK. I'm having a job there and the company is giving me a promotion there. There might be a chance that i have stay there, but i still can visit you and your brother, Zack."

"B-but, you're leaving me and Zack, just like mom?!" I started crying after mentioning her.

"N-now (y/n), don't cry. Look this is good for our family. We are currently loosing money so this is a great oppurtunity for us. Just understand....."

"Ok.....promise you will never leave us like mom."

"Promise, but if i will, i will tell you as soon as i can."

"Kk, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning. Now i heard you've made a lot of friends here."

"Yeah, they're all great!"

There was another knock on the door and i opened it to see THE GUYS?!

"Hey (y/n)!" They said. Seriously all the guys in the street are here! Well except Zane, cause he went to Florida.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I whispered loud.

"We just wanted to hangout." Said Aaron.

"Umm can it wait."

"Sorry, but we're free today and now." Said Travis with a smirk.

"(Y/n)? Who's at the door?" I heard dad asking. Crap. If he see's the guys they will DIE! Cause last time when i brought in Ryan, dad went coo-coo.

"Umm nothing!" I yelled back. "You guys have to go!" I whispered back to the guys.

"Why?" They said giving me puppy eyes. WHY?!?! THOSE PUPPY EYES!

"If you don't leave, you'll DIE!"

"Pretty please...." They said with more puppy eyes.
Then unexpected Dad was behind me. I kept my face looking to the ground and covered them with both my hands.

"Guys meet my father." I said pointing to him, still facing to the ground with my hair in front of me.

"H-hi Mr (y/n)'s dad." They all said.

"(Y/n)....sweetie may i talk to you....?"

"Ughhhh yes?"

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside, he leads me to the kitchen. I looked up to him and he has a mad face on. I'm going to die.

"(Y/n)......now tell me the truth.....I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BOY FRIEND!"

"I know i know, i'm sorry for not telling you---wait what? No no no no no, dad i don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh maybe those guys are suitable for you."

"B-but, last time you were coo-coo when i brought in Ryan."

"Yeah, but this is now the future and i want my daughter to find her true love! Now lets see who those mens are good for you!"

He dragged me to the door way and he invited the guys in. Irene kill me now!

Me and my dad were sitting on chairs across from the guys.
"Now who here likes (y/n)?" Dad asks.

"I do." They all said and time for me to look back at the ground. All the guys like me. You have got to be kidding me. And i'm blushing beat red!

"Ok, so (y/n) who do you like?" He said facing me and i still had my face down until i look up seeing the guys.
"Umm all cause they are my friends."

"Ok then which one had kissed you or you kissed them?"

"Dad!"

"What i'm just curious, but seriously though."

"Ummm all...."

"WHAT REALLY?!" Said the guys and my dad. Oh great.

"Yes, now i'm just going to go to my room,  until you all leave. Including you dad, cause i don't want to be in this." I start walking up the stairs and into my room. Why Irene is this happening. I then slide down the door until i reached the floor. Just waiting until they're gone, but there was a knock on my door to see Dad.

"Look, sweetie i'm sorry for what has happened. The guys are gone and i'm here to say good bye to you before i leave. Can you forgive your own man?"

I hugged him sweetly. "Of course, you're my dad."
He pulled away and held my shoulders.

"Oh and i think that Aaron guy is good for you!"

"What?! Aaron?! Dad!"

"I'm just kidding. I have to go. Bye."
He went downstairs and to the front door. I'm really going to miss him, but he's sometimes like mom. Hehehe and that's why i love them.

Hey guys hope you
enjoyed this, or not
cause there's your dad....
Anyway if you do enjoy
leave a vote or a comment and i'll see
you next time.
Bye!