Chapter 6: Halloween Part 1

Your POV:
I woke up and it was really early, that the sun even haven't rise up! But i realized that today is HALLOWEEN! I quickly got up and opened the foor of my balcony. (Yeah you have a balcony) I felt the autumn's breeze blowing through my hair and seeing the dark colors leaves. Its a perfect day for Halloween. I walked back inside and grabbed my usual outfit, because the party won't start until 6 PM.

I grabbed my phone from my desk and i got a message from Mom? I haven't talked to her for a long time

I grabbed my phone from my desk and i got a message from Mom? I haven't talked to her for a long time. It says:
Dear (Y/N),
This is daddy here. I need to let you know that your mom, has been very sick that she.....passed away. I'm sorry to tell you this, but just know she's in a better place now. Hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
Daddy.

No, no, NO! W-WHY! This isn't happening, this must be a dream! I gave myself a painful pinch and this wasn't a dream. I start to cry and then i heard the doorbell. I quickly wiped my tears and went down to open it seeing, Garroth.
"H-hey (Y/N), i was--" He was soon cut off by him looking at me as i have a bug on my face.
"Garroth?"
"Umm are you ok? You got blood shot eyes, sis you cry?"
I let out a sigh and let him in. We sat down on the couch and i explained everything to him, because i trust him as a friend. After the whole story, i can feel myself crying again, i just can't believe my mother is gone. Garroth on the other hand came closer to me and hugged me. I layed my head on his chest and cried while he stroke down my hair, to calm me down. For some reason it's working.
"Shh its ok (Y/N), everything will be fine." He said. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, smiling. "Thanks Garroth. I'm glad to have a friend like you." I can see him blushing though, but he look cute when he blushed.
"So, why are you here from the first place?" I ask, kinda borke him from his transe. "Oh i was just wondering if you need any help with the party?"

"Well, i was going to make cupcakes. Would you like to help me?"

"Sure! I'm a specialty with baking." He said as i giggled which made him blush even more.
We walk to the kitchen and i grabbed all the ingridients while Garroth grab all the materials. We start mixing up the batter, until Garroth accidentally slip and made the flour gone every where.
"I-i'm s-so sorry, i can get c-clumsy sometimes...." He said whole rubbing his head.

"Its ok. Mistakes happen." I grabbed his hands and tried to pull him up, but since the flour went everywhere, it caused me to fall. I landed on my back then i laugh. Garroth joined in and we both stand up. We continue making batter and level them up on the tray. As we put in the tray in the oven, i decided making decorations for the cupcakes. I made some spiders, pumpkins, cobwebs and other stuff out of fondent, while Garroth is making whip cream. I sneakily dipped my finger on to the whip cream and tasted it, unfortunately Garroth saw me.
"Hey!"

"What, can't a girl get a taste of that whip cream?"

"Well you can have more at the party."