Chapter 7: Halloween Part 2

Your POV:
After watching some episode of The Walking Dead, i faced myself to the clock saying 5:30?! Oh NO! Its almost time for the party! I dashed up the stairs and grabbed my costume.

I curled my hair and out on some make up

I curled my hair and out on some make up. When i went back to the room the time says 5:45. Huh? Time goes fast. Anyway i went downstairs and waited for the people to come, than the door bell ring. I opened the door seeing ALL the girls. They wore beautifu costumes.

Aphmau was wearing a Greek dress, Katelyn was wearing some kind of huntsman costume (Which is her outfit from MCD Season 2), Kawaii-Chan was dressed a s a cat Of Course, Lucinda was a witch, Nicole is a cowgirl and Cadenza was a princess.

"Hey guys, why are you all here? Its 5:45, the oarty starts at 6." I said.

"We know, but we have a plan." Said Katelyn with a devilish smirk. I let them in and we gathered around the living room.

"Ok, so what is this plan?" I ask.

"We're going to prank the boys!" Nicole yelled.

"So the plan is the boys will all come together, we will have to make this place as scary as possible. We got speakers and mircrophones cobnect it to it, so we can make some spooky sounds." Said Aphmau.

"We also got some props and decorations, too make this place spooky." Said Lucinda.

"So i'll be doing the screams and (Y/N) i think you should do the manaically laughs. You're really good at it." Said Cadenza.

"I'll be using my magics to make some cool actions, like floatibg stuffs or some scary figures." Said Lucinda.

"Ok its all settled, we have to set up the plan now! Come on." Said Katelyn.

We all set up our plan and out all the props, decorations and mini speakers. Now that everything is all set, the door bell rang. We went to our places and Lucinda used her magic to cause the door to open itself. When the boys stepped in the house, Kawaii-Chan kept flickering the lights causing a scare and Lucinda slammed the door causing the boys to jumped. Its funny that Travis jumped into Zane's arms.
"Umm (Y/N)? Y-you here?" Said Dante.  That was the cue. Katelyn then made the power out and Aphmau dropped a huge glass bowl, making the sound, then i poured some red food colouring on the floor which looks like blood. When the power us on the guys spotted the blood and shaked. "T-this must be a prank, r-right?" Said Laurance.
Cadenza then gave a high scream to her microphone and all the guys were scared. The plan is working. I put on some thunder sounds and the lights came flickering again. The guys were all scared that Travis was at the corner and kept saying "I WANT MY MOMMY!"
Thats when i start laughing maniacally and the finishing touch is, Lucinda used her magics causing things to float. Kawaii-Chan put some red food coloring on me and i ran to the kitchen, making the boys don't see me. Aphmau breaks another glass and i layed down as i was dead. The boys saw me and kneeled down.
"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OK?!" They yelled.

"G-guys....i have to tell you something...." They lean closer.

"You've just.....GOT PRANKED!" They all yelled "WHAT!" And the lights came on. All the girls cam out and i start we started laughing accept for the boys.

"Oh, we got you good!" Said Lucinda.

"I knew it was a prank!" Said Laurance.

"Haha, come on. Just admit that its funny!" I said.

"Ok maybe its a little bit funny, but next time we'll get you!" Said Aaron.  I gave them a smile and we bring in all the party stuff back and we partied all night.

I went to the kitchen to grab some punch, until i felt someone's arms around my waist from behind. I looked back and saw Aaron. His costume looked like Romeo it was good. "Hey, you look great." I said.

"So do you, i'm still shocked over the whole prank." He said.

I giggled. "Well we are the masters of prankers."

"Yeah, but we will get you guys good."

"Hmph, i like to see you try." I looked deep into his eyes and i didn't realize he still has his arms around me. I was blushing cause of that and he leaned in closer that we our faces are centimeters away.

He leaned in closer just so our lips met each other. At first i was shocked, but i melted into the kiss and kiss back. He pulled me closer and i wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper.
We both pulled away to take our breath and i was blushing red, so does Aaron. "You were good." He said with a smirk.

"You're not to bad your self."
Then Dante came to the kitchen and saw Aaron holding me. Aaron quickly let go and whistled like he was innocent.
"Hey guys, we're about to play spin the bottle. You guys should come to the living room." Said Dante.
I nodded and went to the living room, leaving Dante and Aaron alone in the kitchen.

Aaron's POV:
As soon as (Y/N) left i was alone with Dante and he kept glaring at me. "What?" I ask.

"You kissed her?!" He said.

"How would you know?! Look that doesn't matter right now!"

"Oh it matters! How about this, me and the guys have a comeptition over her. Whoever can make her ours, will eb with her forever."

"There is no way i'm--You know what, Challenge accepted."

I accepted the challenge and now i have four competitors, this will be a piece of cake.

-------------------------------
Wow! Aaron joined this
competiton and he gets to
kiss you. Isn't that sweet
and bad at the same time.
Anyways if you want more just vote and comment
on this page. I'll see you guys
Next time!
Bye!