Chapter 27: Preperation

Your POV:

"Ummm, well *Explain the whole story* and that's how it happens......"

"How can YOU be Flora?! You aren't really that talented!" Said Scarlet.

"Excuse me, but at least i'm not a dirty little rat like you!"

"Oooohhh." Dante whispered.

"Hmph whatever, but i think that Flora is a dweeb."

That's the LAST STRAW! I came running at her, but i got pulled back by Vylad and Laurance.

"Let me at her!"

"No (y/n)! Stay calm!" Said Laurance.

"Come on! How are you so strong!" Said Vylad.

"I exercise everyday! Now LET ME GO!!!"

"Aww the kitty want to fight? I'll give you a cat fight!" Said Scarlet.

She's on my nerve NOW!

I felt like i'm being carried and i am?! By Vylad?!?! He took me outside the porch and closed the door. He placed me down.

"(Y/n), look. I may not know about that girl, but you got to control yourself. You could have killed her!"

"And i like it that way! She had been like this since high school! She think that she is so popular, beautiful and sweet, well she isn't!"

"Maybe she could change and maybe you guys will be friends!"

"I'm sorry what?! Me being friends? With her! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!"

"Listen, i may know you hate her, but just know people need to have to have a chance. Got it?"

"Fine!"

"Good now when i open this door, i want you not to kill her. Got it?"

"Ok......."

He opens the door and there stand Scarlet and the others.

I came walking up to her and she crossed her arms. "I'm waiting!" She said.

"I'm s-s-s-------sorry!"

"That's all i need, dweeb!" Oh come on!

I breathe in and out. "Well now that's settled. I need to tell you guys that i'm going to the pop music awards with Vylad! My invitation said i could bring a plus one, so i choose Vylad. Plus my manager's assistant told me it has to be a boy!" I looked around everyone and they are just shock.

"That'll be great! Will you be on television?" Katelyn ask.

"Yup! I am going to nominated and i'll be performing on stage. But please guys do NOT tell ANYONE about this!"

"Ok we promis anyway, the girls and i have to go, bye!" Said Aphmau leaving out the door with all the girls behind her.

Well its just me and the guys. *Ding* Oh its from Livia.

Hey (y/n),
Just saw that you've shown everyone your real self! That's great and Marcus loves it too. Now can you come by to the dance studio, we need you to practice for the big show. Marcus said you can bring your friends. Cya!

Oh ok, maybe i could invite the guys over since the girls are maybe busy.

"Hey guys, i need to go and practice for the show. I was wondering if you all would like to come?" I ask.

"Sure!" They all said.

"Great! Lets take my car, i bet we'll all fit."

We went to my car and i was right! We all fit, but the boys kept fighting over who should seat next to the driver's seat, until Vylad just came over and sat on the seat. I'm currently driving our way to the dance studio and i saw Marcus and Livia standing at front of the doors. I wore my sunglasses and we all came out.