Chapter 35: Candy and Drama

(F/d): Favorite dessert

Your POV:

Woke up by the birght shining sun. Ginger went up on my bed and i lightly petted her. I start to sit up and change into my clothes.

I went downstairs with Ginger, to only see Aaron cooking up some pancakes

"Hey Aaron." I said as i walk towards him.

"Hey (y/n), i made some pancakes. Want one?" He asks.

"Sure." He grabbed a plate and put 2 pancakes with chocolate syrup on top. "Thanks."

"No problem."

I sat down by the table and start eating my breakfast. I got to admit that these are delicious!

"Aaron, these are amazing!"

"Heh thanks, i've been practicing on making pancakes and i just want them to be perfect."

"It's perfect for me!" I ate the last bite of the pancake and went over to clean the dish.

"Hey if you don't mind, can you help me make some more pancakes?" Aaron asks.

"Of course!"

I start to get some eggs, water and the pancake mix. I mixed them all up and plop them down on the pan. Aaron starts flipping the pancakes while more people were coming down the stairs.

"Aaron you are a great pancake flipper!" Said Katelyn.

"Thanks."

He turn off the stove and gave everyone a plate of pancakes. Aaron face back to me.

"Hey you got something on your nose, here let me." He said as he rubbed off the thing that was on my nose.

*Blush* "Ehhh t-thanks...."

"N-no problem...." We just stared into each other eyes, until.....

"AHHHH MY SHIP!!!" Kawaii-Chan yelled.

"Grrrrr....." The boys growled.

"Kawaii-Chan!" I yelled.

"Sorry (y/n)-sama, but you look so cute with Aaron-Kun!"

I blush even more. "I-i-i-i....."

I don't know what to say to this girl! "Kawaii-Chan leave (y/n), you made her froze into stone." Said Aphmau, she is right i can't move!