~•Laurance's Ending•~

(F/c/f): Favorite cake flavor

•Your POV•

Laurance. He was blushing bright pink and was sweating.

"Hey Laurance, you ok?"

"U-umm yeah, can you come with me for a while? I need to talk about something."

"Ok sure." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other side of the beach. It was quiet from our camp fire place.

I look at Laurance and he was still how he was.

"So what is it that you want to tell me?" I ask.

"W-well, you were the most kindest, cutest, sweetest, most caring, loyal and beautiful person i had ever met. When we started to hang out, you made my world brighter than it was. And well what i'm trying to say, i-i love you......and i want to finally call you mine. So (y/n) may we go out?"

My heart was pumping fast. "Yes!"

Laurance crashed his lips onto mine. As we pulled away we stare in each other eyes before we hug.

"I love you too Laurance." I whispered in his ears.

After a couple of minutes we start going back to the gang hand in hand. They all face us with confused looks.

"Care to explain?" Lucinda asks.

"We are dating!" Said Laurance.

There was first silence, but the girls start to squel and gave me a group hug. Saying they were happy for me or some say my ship sailed. When they pulled away i saw the guys walk up to us.

"You guys ok?" I ask.

"We will be ok, if you're happy. We want what's best for you." Said Vylad.

"Yeah, take care of her Laurance. Oh and (y/n) always remember we're here for you." Said Garroth.

"Thanks for understanding guys." I said.

Laurance put his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"I am with the most perfect girl in the world." He says.

"And i'm with the most sweetest man in the world." We leant in and kissed. Everyone just cheered and watch us in this beautiful moment.

*Time Skip til after a year*

I woke up in mine and Laurance's shared bed. I saw a note on the table.

It says:

Dear (y/n),
I went to hang with the guys, but i need you to be ready at 6. I'm taking you somewhere, it's a suprise! I love you, can't wait to see you!

~Laurance

He knows how much i hate suprises. I get so curious i could probably explode into million pieces. I check the time and it's 11?! I slept in?! That's unlike me! *Sigh* Well i should start my day.

I take a look at my closet and chose just a white crop with shorts. I change in my bathroom after i took a bath, brushing my teeth and hair. I went down the railings to get some breakfast, which actually is (f/c/f)! Hehe yesterday was our aniversary for 1 year of dating. I took out the cake and munch it down while watching some episodes. I had Ginger with Zack, cause he want to snuggle with her all day. I guess this cake makes me full on my appetite and that time flew by while watching some episodes it's actually 5 right now. IT'S 5 RIGHT NOW?!?! Oh no! Got 1 hour to get ready!!!