~•Garroth's Ending•~

•Your POV•

It was Garroth.
"Hey Garroth."

"H-hey (y-y/n), can you c-come with me?" He was stuttering real bad. Hehe, stutter king.

"Of course."

He took my hand and i blush to see our fingers interlock to each other. Everyone else were gazing upon the fireworks and Garroth just lead me to the other side of the beach where it's quiet.

"Garroth?"

"(Y/n), the time when you came in the Neighbour hood i-i s-see a girl, a b-beautiful girl in the world, it was you. A-after we had some time to hang out i see you as an amazing person. S-so i wanted to s-say......." He trailed off. He was sweating and blushing.

We still have our finger interlocked. I grabbed his other hand and looked straight towards him.

"Come on Garroth you can say it. You have courage in you......"

"I-i-i-i.......l-love you......"

My eyes widened and i start to blush red.

"A-and also, i-i want to ask.....w-will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasp and hugged him. "Of course!" I said. He hugged back until he pulled away and crashed his lips onto mine. It was amazing.

We pulled away for air and we went back to the campfire, hands interlock. We saw the fireworks ended and everyone facing us.

"Whoah, when did this happen?" Katelyn asks.

"Well m-me and (y/n) are together now!" Garrotth announced.

All the girls squeled and the boys they just seem upset. I feel bad for them, but they came up to us.

"Hey you guys mad?" I ask.

"No, we're just happy that you're happy to be with Garroth." Said Laurance.

"Besides we'll be there for you (y/n)!" Said Dante.

"Take good care of her Garroth. She's a lucky one." Said Zane.

"Aww thanks baby brother! Give me a hug!" He came after Zane.

"NO! No hugs!" Garroth chases Zane around the beach while the rest of us were laughing iur heads off.

I went up to Garroth who was squeezing Zane and kissed him on the cheek. Which made him let go of Zane. Garroth than faced me and hugged me with his strong arms. I love him with all my heart.......

*Time Skip till after a year*

I was just sitting on my couch with Ginger on my lap. I also had Lily and Milly on my side. Yup Ginger had Kittens and Garroth flipped out about this. As i rub the tummies of the kittens, i got a message from Garroth.

Garroth❤️: Hey get ready in 1 hour, then head to Aphmau's house. It's a suprise. See you and Love ya 😘

A suprise? Well i do love suprises, but curiosity always fills me whenever this happen. Oh i guess i will find out later. I went upstairs and grabbed out my dress.