Chapter 30: Tickets

Your POV:

After we arrived at the park, me and Vylad came strolling down. He was right it was beautiful. I spotted a playground with a swing set, oh i love how i use to love swings!

"Hey lets go over to the playground!" I said.

"Umm sure!"

We went running to the swings. I sat down and push myself, but then Vylad started to push me.

"*Giggles* Higher!" I sounded like a kid. Vylad starts pushing me higher, until it was too high. I stopped myself and got off.

Vylad came to my side and grabbed my hand. *Blush* He was also blushing red like a tomato.

He starts leading me to a gazebo that view the beautiful enchanting sky. "Wow it's so beautiful isn't it?" I face back to him and he was facing at me.

"Vylad?"

"O-oh sorry! Yeah, it's very beautiful!"

He came close to me until i was leaning back to the railings. "Hehe, Vylad.....?"

"You are beautiful....." He whispers.

"Vylad......" He close the gap between us. I was startled, but soon melt into the kiss and kiss him back. Wait, wait, wait! *Rustling* What the? Me and Vylad pulled away cause we both heard the rustling sound. We walk out the gazibo and walk towards a bush. We look over and see

"KAWAII-CHAN?!?!" We yelled.

"Hehe hi (y/n)- Sama, hi Vylad-Kun......"

"What are you doing here?!" Vylad asks.

"Ummm......" I look over at her phone to see a picture of us kissing.

"KAWAII-CHAN!!! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT PICTURES?!?!" I yelled.

"Umm, but (y/n)-Sama and Vylad-Kun looks so cute together!"

"You know what else looks cute together?......MY FIST AND YOUR FACE!!!" I said.

"NYAAA! Please don't punch Kawaii-Chan, (y/n)-Sama."

"Only in two conditions, one do not spy on me with another guy! And two! Delete that picture of me and Vylad."

"Ok, *Deletes photo* There."

"Good now go home. We will see you later Kawaii-Chan." Me and Vylad walk back to the limo.

I kinda may have slept on his shoulder, but i can't help it i was very exhausted.

Vylad's POV:

I can't but stare at her. She's so adorable! I love her, even though we just became friends, but i love her and i'm pretty sure my brothers and the guys love her as well. Who wouldn't?! She is such a great person, kind, sweet, beautiful all the things for a perfect girl.

When the limo pulled up, i thanked the driver and the security, carried (y/n) and take her award. I quietly walk to her room and placed her down on her bed. I placed the award on her nightstand and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I wrapped her with the soft blanket and walk out to my room.

*Time Skip*

Your POV:

Hehehe i have a suprise for everyone today. I ask them to come over to my house for the suprise. At just in time everyone arrived. I even told Vylad to come down here.

"So (y/n), what is this suprise?" Katelyn ask. I stood in front of the tv.

"Well guess what! I have tickets on going to Love~love Paradise!"