~•Vylad's Ending•~

It was Vylad.

"(Y/n), come with me for a while."

"Ok....."

I followed him to the other side of the beach. He just stood there blushing until i snapped my fingers.

"Umm earth to Vylad." I giggled.

"Sorry i was just admiring something."

"Which is?"

"You....." I blush. "I just love everything about you. Your beauty and your personalities, you're just the most perfect girl i ever had met. You've had help me and be there for me, so i have to ask now. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Vylad, yes of course!" I run up to him for a hug. When we pulled away Vyald immedietly pull me in for a kiss.

When we pulled away, we've decided to go back to the others. The last firework gone off and everyone cheered. When we went to the others, Vylad sat down next to me and held my hand.

"Guys."I said to get their attention. They all faced us.

"(Y/n) and i have something to say." Said Vylad. There were silence until..... "We're dating." Vylad announced.

All the girls tackled me down to a hug and say they were happy for me. While the guys they just smiled warmly. Once i was back up i ask.

"You guys aren't mad?"

"Mad? No. We're all happy for you two." Said Travis.

"Besides, we know you'll be happy with Vylad." Said Aaron.

"Thank you all for understanding." Said Vylad.

We all head back, while me and Vylad were at the back of the group. Vylad take a look at me until he gave me a peck on the lips. I love him very much......

*Time Skip*

"But Vylad i need to go to the recording studio to record a new song with the girls." I said As Vylad drives us somewhere.

"Don't worry i told Marcus that you can just record tomorrow or whenever." Said Vylad as he focus on the road.

I just look at my side staring at the window. We then parked in somewhere unfamiliar. I went out and Vylad covers my eyes and start to lead me somewhere.

"Vylad." I giggled.

Sounds like a he opened a door and we went in somewhere. There was the sound of echoes of our foot steps.

"Ok keep your eyes close i need to go somewhere for a bit." Says Vylad as he uncovers my eyes, but i kept them shut.

"Ok."

I hear him going somewhere until he shouted...."OPEN UP YOUR EYES!"

I open them and saw us in a giant theatre. We were on a stage in front of lots of seats. The lights were on and it was all amazing. I did told Vylad that i love anything about arts and theatre.

"Look behind you." Said Vylad.

I look behind me and saw him in one knee holding up a velvet box. I covered my mouth and start to cry tears of joy.

"(Y/n), i love you and you're everything to me. Your beauty and personality is all just perfect. I can't bare myself to lose you, so i want to ask you....."

A giant white cloth was covering something behind him and it was a sign. It says 'Will you Marry me?'

I cry even more as i said "YES I WILL!"

He stood up and puts in the ring then hugs me. I cried on his shoulder, but he then pulls me in for a kiss. When we pulled away i just got lost in his enchanting green eyes.

*Time Skip*

I'm just having the best time in my life, with my husband and my daughter. I have Rachel on my lap as Vylad was just playing some tunes on his guitar as he leans against the tree. We are just having a picnic at the park.

Rachel has Vylad's brown hair and she has my (e/c) eyes. Once Vylad was finished we both clap and Rachel run up to him.

"You're so good daddy! Can you teach me?"

"Of course my little one."

I just watched those two, i'm proud on how my life was. Rachel is just 7, she has grown up so much.

"Mama! Come, you can teach me to!" Said Rachel.

I giggle as i sit next to Vylad. Rachel was on his lap and we teached her on how to play the guitar.

"You're doing well sweetie." I said.

"Thanks mama! Can i play at the playground?"

"Sure just be careful." I said as she runs to the playground. I have my head on Vylad's shoulder as he just has his arm around my waist.

"Just thinking on the things that happen to us is like time has been flying fast." I said.

"Yeah, i'm happy to have you and Rachel in my life." Said Vylad as he gives me a peck on the lips.

We watch Rachel playing and what made me squel is that a young boy gave her a daisy. I literally just kept squeezing Vylad's hand.

"You're squeezing.......me honey....." He says. I let go of his hand and said sorry then i continue watching those two.

Than i saw Aphmau and Aaron walking up to the boy. Wait that's their son?!

"Vylad, that boy it's Aphmau's and Aaron's son! I didn't even reconize him!" I said.

"What?!"

We took our stuff as we walk to them. Aphmau gasp when she saw me and run to me with a hug.

"My irene! (Y/n) it's been a while!" She said.

"I know! I'm happy to see you again!" Aphmau and Aaron actually move out of My street it was sad, but we still keep in touch.

"Is this your son, Dexter?"

"Yeah and is this Rachel? She's beautiful like her mom."

"Hehe thanks."

Vylad was carrying Rachel and i saw the daisy behind her ear.

"Mama! Dexter gave me a flower!" She said.

"Wow, that's nice of you Dexter." I said.

"Thank you."

We talk for a while until we went back home. Rachel fell asleep in the car so i took her to bed and i walk to my room. Vylad was there on the bed reading a book. I went on the bed then Vylad cuddles with me.

"I love you...." I whispered.

"I love you too....." We kiss for what seem forever. I love the family i have. Everything is like a fairy tale. Everything in the end just became a happily ever after.

~•~•~•~•~