Chapter 16: SUPRISE!

(F/c/f): Favorite Cake Flavor

Your POV:

*Yawn* Well i had a great sleep! I dreamt about me and everyone hanging all as friends! Being happy and all! I went downstairs, fed my little Ginger and myself. I walked to the living room with Ginger next to me and watch some anime.

I soon got changed.

And clean the dishes

And clean the dishes. I heard a knock on the door, it was Zane.

"Hey Zane. Is there anything i can help you with?"

"Yes, in this bag has some clothes for you from the girls. Do not open it unless i said so. Now do you want to go tothe beach with me. Its such a lovely day."

"Umm sure, should i bring the bag?"

"Yea." We head to Zane's car and he drove us to the beach.

It's strange cause the beach was empty, literally no one was here. As we got off the car Zane covered my eyes, heat starts to rush to my face as he dine this. "Umm what are you doing?" I ask.

"I uhh want to show you something..."

"Ok?"

We start going forward and i can feel my feet walking on the warm sand. I could also hear the sounds of the ocean's roar and the seagulls squak, but i CAN'T SEE!

"Ok we're here." Said Zane. "3, 2, 1!" He lets go and i saw everyone and a banner saying 'Happy Birthday!' Oh my Irene! I'm so forgetful, today was my birthday!

"SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled.

"Oh my Irene! Thanks everyone!" I can feel myself tearing up, this is the greatest thing i've ever had.

"Ok (y/n), you can open the bag and change." Said Zane.

I faced him and nodded. I run to a nearby changing room. I took out the clothing and it was a white bikini. It look cute and there was a note.

Dear (y/n),
I hope you liked your gift, it's from me, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan. Also i think this will look real cute on you. Anyway hurry up and change, see you! Happy Birthday!

- Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan

I smiled to the note and quickly put on the bikini.

~Time Skip~

I went out and saw everyone staring at me, also the boys who were drooling while blushing.

"Ok, lets blow the candles!" Katelyn yelled, braking the transe of the boys. I giggled and head towards the cake.

It was a (f/c/f) and it was all decorated with little crystals. I'm guessing those are tiny pieces of rock candy. It has a candle saying "22" and it was beautiful. Aaron light the candle and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. Once they're finish i made my wish and blew the candle. Everyone clapped as i smile in glee. "What did you wish for?" Aphmau ask.

"I wished to not loose the friends i have now." Everyone awed.

"Hold on! Before you cut the cake, can you sing a little song?" Lucinda ask.

"Ok."

Katelyn gave me a mic and i stepped on a little stage.

~~~~~

You got that lemonade
But baby I ain't buying
Need something hotter to melt the ice
Get you some Gatorade because your mouth is drying
From drooling over me day and night

Can't you hold your horses
I know you want the cake but
Don't skip up the courses

Boy you're too thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh
Won't get to first bay-ay-ay-ay-ayse by baking' meh (da da da da da da)
You wanna play the game?
Give me a little space and maybe you'll get a taste
Boy you're too thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh (da da da da da da)

"T" to the "H" to the "I-R-S-T-Y" you thirsty
You thirsty (da da da da da da)

You want that Bottle Pop
You want that Coca-Cola
But I'm not ready to open up

You want my walls to drop
Wanna invite me over
Then I'm a need you to slow that talk

Can't you hold your horses
I know you want the cake but
Don't skip all the courses

Boy you're to thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh
Won't get to first bay-ay-ay-ay-ayse by baking' me-eh-eh (da da da da da da)
You wanna play the game?
Give me a little space and maybe you'll get a taste
Boy you're to thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh

Now I'm not sayin' that you're not my type
All that I'm sayin's girls never like
Boy's go come chasing without any Steaz
We don't like them they're thirsty
[x2]

Boy you're to thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh
Won't get to first bay-ay-ay-ay-ayse by baking' me-eh-eh (da da da da da da)

Boy you're to thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh
Won't get to first bay-ay-ay-ay-ayse by baking' me-eh-eh (da da da da da da)
You wanna play the game?
Give me a little space and maybe you'll get a taste
Boy you're to thirsty-ay-ay-ay-ay for me-eh-eh

"T" to the "H" to the "I-R-S-T-Y" you thirsty
You thirsty (da da da da da da)
[x2]

~~~~~

Everyone cheered and i jumped off the stage. "Now lets have some cake!"

I cut the cake into pieces and we all ate together while talking about the silliest things. We even had a little cake war, cause Laurance got frosting on my nose! I love everyone! They're like family.

Alright everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote or a comment! Also check out my friend's story AaronReadsYall . He has done his first book Mystreet x Reader. Check it out and i'll see you next time! Bye!