Chapter 6: Ash's past and future

The group had managed to reach their base without being tracked by Rocket members after Ash had a rather fiery encounter with Lysandre. No one talked. They were all wanting to know who said the death threat to Ash. They were filled with questions. Ash knew of this and knew he had to tell the truth.

They had reached the base and were about to drop Ash to the medical center.

"I don't need to go, Greninja does so take him" Ash said handing over the Pokéball to Gary.

"Your seriously hurt though" Serena said indicating that he had blood streaming down his hand.

"It's fine, a first aid kit would do" Ash said. Serena tossed over the kit and Ash started repairing the injuries.

"Ahh well I see you guys are back, did you find any information?" Oak said as he walked in.

"Yes we took information from their computer room" Clemont said.

"Ahh well done, oh what happened to you dear boy" Oak said to Ash.

"Ran into trouble" Ash said quietly, remembering exactly what happened.

"Well tell us then" Calem demanded.

"Okay fine" Ash said gritting his teeth. Serena grabbed his arm trying to comfort him, and did.

Ash explained everything until he got to the point where he had his battle and a bitter reunion with a enemy.

"I had to rush down there, it was Giovanni and his wife" Ash said whispering the last word.

"The boss of Team Rocket, he's powerful why would you chase him" Calem said.

"He was my father" Ash said covering his eyes with his hat.

"He WHATTT!!!" Everyone but Serena and Oak screamed.

"He was my bloody father, yes." Ash said angrily but again Serena held his arm.

"You were a part of Team rocket" Calem gasped.

"Don't you ever fucking say that or I'll make your balls numb" Ash said with a harsh tone.

"So his wife was your mother" May said sadly. Ash nodded in response.

"I battled Giovanni's side bitch, Lysandre. Greninja and I sort of synchronised. We were in the driving seat until he pulled out a second Pokémon and knocked Greninja out and put me in the state." Ash said with no emotion.

"That's not fair, he can't do that" Dawn said. Ash ignored the comment.

"If only I was stronger, I could have improved Greninja's skills." Ash said with a sad tone.

"Don't blame yourself, you tried your upmost" Serena said comforting Ash. Calem cringed at the scene. As did Miette.

Ash was debating to tell them about the voice he heard and some special powers he had; aura sphere and hyper beam. He rested the case and decided it should be told another day.

"What happened before, in your past" Gary asked.

"Well I came home after I said Goodbye to Serena. Thats when I heard my mom talking with someone. I ignored it and went up. After few minutes their voice were loud so I went and eavesdropped. I heard my mother flirting with Giovanni. They planned to take out Kanto because Arceus was present at the time. Giovanni came a few minutes later. He gave me the chance to join him but I declined and he flipped. I was attacked by his persian. So I ran from my home." Ash finished explaining his past. Everyone felt bad for Ash.

"Don't worry Ash, we are here for you till the end" Bonnie said in her sweet voice. Everyone nodded but Calem. Ash had suspicions on Calem. Ash shrugged off and thanked the group for their support.