Chapter 20: More the Merrier

Red was making his way out of the submarine but was stopped by 2 figures in front of him. "What's the deal with masters arm?" Greninja asked wanting to know an answer. "He's had a vision or something like that. In that he got hurt so it showed up in real. That's what I know about that" Red said to Greninja.

"Why is he hiding it. He keeps it hidden and that is strange" Greninja asked. "Yes that is bothering me too. I'm gonna have to get the truth out of him one way or the other" Red said. "Should I help you with that?" Greninja asked. "Yes, but be patient with him thats when he can slip up" Red said before walking off to the groups campsite. "Pika pikachu?" Pikachu said confused. "Don't worry I can handle this you just stay casual" Greninja said to Pikachu before walking back as well along with Pikachu.

The duo made it back to their trainer, who was still suspiciously hiding his arm behind his back. "There you guys are, I was looking for you" Ash said concerned about his Pokémon. "Oh Pikachu got stuck in the door so I had to help him squeeze out" Greninja lied. Ash somewhat nodded in response.

The group set up their tents for the night and sat down for dinner, which was being made by Clemont and Brock. Ash sat down with his arm behind his back and this caught Serena's attention. "Why is your arm behind there?" She asked curiously. "Oh no reason" Ash said giving a nervous toothy grin. This did not convince Serena and she became ever more suspicious. She reached over and grabbed his arm. Ash winced in pain as she touched the wound. Serena pulled it so she could see.

"Ash what is this!? What happened to you" Serena said with a worried tone. "I uh I got scratched" Ash said nervously. "Why were you hiding it for? I could have helped you heal it" Serena said. Ash looked down. "I'm sorry it's just that everything that happened in the past day has been scaring me" Ash said. "Why what happened" Serena said. "I'll explain once everyone else is asleep" Ash said. Serena nodded and held on to his arm throughout dinner.

"Wait out here and I'll get you a bandage for the wound" Serena said. She entered the tent and came out 3 minutes later with a bandage roll. She made Ash hold out his arm and wrapped the arm heavily. Serena finished tying the knot and sat down. "Now tell me Ash, what happened" Serena said. Ash sat down in front of her and started telling her about the encounter that occurred between him and the ruler of Space and the ruler of Time.

"What so isn't it a dream so then how did you get the wound?" Serena said quite shocked at his story. "Because he and Palkia are connected by feeling" Red said. He walked over and sat next to Serena.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked. "Palkia is like your feeling and that feeling is anger" Red said. "Huh?" Ash and Serena both were confused at Red's theory. "Since Giovanni has some control on you and Palkia, he is using Palkia as your feeling. In other words Palkia is a real life representation of when you are angry" Red said. "So how does that explain the wound?" Ash said. "Its like a vision and as I said it's basically you, so you scratched yourself while you witnessed your dream" Red said. Serena gulped in fear of Ash's safety. "Will Ash be safe from harm?" Serena said in a very worried tone. "I don't know Serena, I can't say" Red said looking down. Serena had her hands by the ribbon in hope. "Well catch you guys later, I'm off to bed. Good night" Red said waving and entering the submarine.

"Ash are you going to sleep?" Serena said. "No I'll stay you go. I'll join in a bit" Ash said. Serena jumped from her seat and next to Ash holding onto him. "No no, I'll wait with you" Serena said nervously. Ash took Serena by a tree and rested up against the trunk.

"Its so beautiful to look on the horizon of the ocean" Serena said holding onto Ash and resting on his shoulder. "Yeah your right. Serena I'm sorry for making you worried earlier" Ash said with an apologetic tone. "Don't worry about it, you had a terrible dream so it's fine. I know your strong" Serena said. "Me strong? I don't think so" Ash said. "Hey, you are my guardian and boyfriend and you are the strongest one out there" Serena said. "You think so?" Ash said. "I know so" Serena said kissing Ash on the cheek. She then lowered down and rested her head on his chest and moved in closer to him. "Here take my jacket it will keep you warm for tonight" Ash said. Serena blushed and closed her eyes. She felt Ash put his jacket on top of her. He was right it was warm. She drifted into a deep sleep.