Chapter 13: Bitter Past Comes Back To Haunt

"Ash?" A voice said. Ash looked over and his heart broke. He felt helpless and anger seeing the figure approach him.

"Ash is that really you?" The woman said as she knelt over and held his chin.

"Don't touch me!" Ash said, Delia backed away from his tone of voice.

"Don't you dare shout to your mother like that!" Delia yelled back and smacked him on the cheek. Ash was motionless.

"You are not my mother, I have no family" Ash said.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I have done to you, it's just that once again I feel lonely without you so please join me and your father and everything will be fine" Delia tried to convince Ash.

"You know what...," Ash spoke, Delia got hope but was tarnished when he finished,"that is the most shittest idea I have heard since you asked me this before when you betrayed me" Ash said. Delia felt broken. "Fine have it your way" She said and walked out of the room.

Ash punched the floor in frustration making a few cracks in the ground, he walked over to Pikachu who was lying down a bit further down the room. "Hey buddy, you alright?" Ash said as he picked the tiny mouse Pokémon up. Pikachu opened its eyes and gave a tiny coo suggesting it was a yes. "don't worry we'll get out of here" Ash said. He started to run but as he did he lost balance and fell to the ground. He noticed a deep gash on his leg. "Really! Well fuck it" Ash said as he got up and headed towards the exit of the room. He looked left and right to see any sign of guards but there were luckily none. He ran down the corridor and looked for an opening. He saw a door and opened it. It was the main entrance on the other side. He started walking slowly towards it.

•••••

"Come on we need to find Ash!" Serena said frantically. "Calm down we could get caught if we make noise" Shauna said. "Yeah keep calm we will find Ash" Paul said. The group entered through the back as the front seem heavily watched.

"Serena it's okay, we will find Ash, I'm sure he is just fine" Misty said trying to console Serena. "I hope you are right" Serena replied. The group continued to search for Ash but found no signs of him anywhere.

"Hey Greninja can you track Ash for us?" Tierno said he turned and saw Greninja wasn't there. "Guys where's Greninja?" Tierno asked. "He was behind with you wasn't he?" Shauna asked. "Don't tell me we lost him too" Serena said.

They then heard a large bang straight ahead of them and rushed towards it.

•••••

"There's the exit Pikachu, we're close" Ash said to the injured pikachu in his hands. He started running towards it but a flamethrower was directed towards his path. It hit the floor just in front of Ash causing him to fall backwards.

"You think we will just let you leave" Delia said coming out of the shadows. 15 flare members popped out with her. "See you have no chance, so why don't you come with us" Delia said. "Never, I won't join you idiots anytime soon or later" Ash said sternly. Delia waved her finger and 5 grunts released dragonites. They all commanded their Pokémon to use hyper beam. The Pokémon all shot the hyper beam towards Ash and successfully hit him causing him to almost be knocked out. "You have one more chance" Delia said. "My answer is still no" Ash replied. Delia nodded and again he found 5 hyper beams heading straight for him. He covered his face and Pikachu and took the hit again. Ash was knocked out. Pikachu jumped out his arms and fired a weak thunder bolt which was blocked by the dragonites. Now the Pokémon used dragon rush and Pikachu braced it self for a heavy impact. However a water shuriken came and blocked out the dragon rush. Greninja came running in with water enveloped around him. "Pikachu go to Ash, I've got this" Greninja said. Pikachu nodded and rushed to Ash and jumped in his arms. Greninja fired few water shurikens which were direct hits on all the Pokémon. "Attack harder" Delia shouted, the remaining grunts released their dragonites who all used hyperbeam towards Greninja. Greninja with great agility dodged the attacks and used a water shuriken combined with hydro pump. The move knocked out 5 dragonites leaving 10 more to go. As Greninja thought he was in the driving seat he was caught out by hyper beams which hit him and sent him flying to a wall.