Chapter 18: Aftermath

Important notice at the end of the chapter. MUST READ!

___________________________

"Wow! Ash that was some good training you done" Serena said. She saw Greninja jump from the top of the waterfall and smash through a rock that was based on the ground. Out of nowhere a log fell from the sky.

"Ash look out" Serena said. Ash looked up and saw the log heading straight towards him. He jumped out the way just missing contact with the log. The log hit the ground with great force causing a lot of dust to swirl around the air. Once the dust settled Serena was about to go to Ash.

"Ash, are you alri.." Serena looked in the direction where Ash had jumped but he was not there. "Ash, where are you?" Serena shouted out but no reply came. A twig snapped, Serena turned her head in that direction. Nothing could be seen. Her head turned back. She jumped and saw Dave.

"Well, we meet again ey? Want to finish our session" Dave said emphasising the last word. He slowly made his way to Serena. She kept backing up until she reached the trunk of a tree. She stepped in between two of the roots of the tree and got herself stuck which brought a smile on Dave's face.

"You've just made it much more easier for me darling" Dave said as he caressed her face. "Your meant to be gone, why are you back" Serena said frightened. "I came back for you darling. Your sweetness brought me back" Dave said with a malevolent smile beaming across his face. He grabbed Serena's chest and his other hand slowly made it lower onto Serena's body.

"ASH!!!" Serena screamed. She yanked herself in fear. She tried grabbing Ash and getting closer to him but his body wasn't there. "Ash?" Serena looked to her side but only saw Kaylin. Serena was sweating as hell. She got out of bed and rushed out in search of Ash.

Meanwhile Ash was with his trusty Pokémon by a lake near the hut they were taking refuge in.

"Greninja do you think you can heal the wound" Ash pointed to the place where had been stabbed. "I can but it will leave a scar for lifetime" Greninja replied. "I guess I'll have to live with it" Ash said looking at the scar through the rivers reflection. Greninja closed his eyes and touched the wound. Ash didn't flinch but could feel pain souring through his veins. After a few seconds Greninja took his hands off the wound. It revealed a scar going across his waist.

Ash sighed at it knowing it would bring back memories of the day on when it all happened. He then looked at his reflection in the river. He stared at his own face, and few seconds he could see his face getting wrinkly. He touched his face but didn't feel the wrinkles. His eyes became red and face became more decayed. It took resemblance of Alfred. Ash lost all control of his mind as he stared into the devilish eyes.

"Come on Ash, come this way you'll like it down here" Alfred said in the reflection. Ash's eyes became blank and he slowly walked towards the river.

"Master what are you doing?" Greninja said. Ash didn't listen and kept walking slowly towards the river. He was about to fall in but Serena came and hugged him.

"Ash there you are, I was looking all over for you" Serena said during the embrace. Ash seized the control of his mind and returned to his normal self. He looked at river and saw Alfred's face disappear.

"Um, why do you look so scared" Ash asked. Serena then remembered the dream and tightened her grip on Ash. "Please I don't want to talk about it" Serena said frantically. "Okay okay then calm down" Ash said stroking her hair trying to ease her to calmness. "Well let's go back every one should be awake" Serena said getting up. "You go I'll join you in a bit" Ash. "No no no, your coming with me, I'm not being left alone again" Serena said frantically and grabbed Ash's hand. "Okay fine, I'm coming" Ash said a little curious at her actions. Serena held on to Ash's hand the whole way. "Do you want to keep my jacket" Ash said. "Oh don't worry I have spare clothes in my bag so I'll give it when I change" Serena said. She till held onto Ash's hand the whole way not letting go.