Chapter 3: Ash-Greninja tested

"Well let's go to bed" Serena suggested. Everyone nodded and headed towards their rooms. Everyone but Paul, who quietly headed in the direction of the medical center.

•••••

Ash was sitting upright on the bed. He was playing images of what happened in the past. It made him tensed and he let out a bone breaking punch to the nearest wall to him.

"Still remembering what happened huh?" Paul said as he walked in the room.

"I want to forget it but I just can't, it's killing me" Ash said looking at the ground.

"Well how have you been since the last time we met." Paul asked

"Still scouting the Rocket bases" Ash replied.

"Well looks like you scouted recklessly" Paul said indicating to the bed Ash was sleeping on. Ash didn't reply. He was in some kind of trance.

"Take Greninja and go outside" Ash heard a voice in his head. He snapped out the trance looking confused.

"Did you say that" Ash asked Paul.

"Say what" Paul asked, looking around for any other presence.

"I heard someone say something" Ash said.

"You might be imagining" Paul said.

"It told me to take Greninja outside" Ash said faintly.

"All you need is fresh air, let's go for a walk so we can catch up on a few things" Paul suggested. Ash nodded and got out of bed and grabbed his jacket and left the medical station. Their were 2 pairs of eyes on them. It was Miette and Calem.

"Hey where'd you think you're going" Calem asked as they walked past him and Miette.

"We're going for a stroll" Paul said.

"Oooh can we join" Miette asked keeping her eyes on Ash. Ash noticed this and knew exactly why she was eying but he already had a person he admired before and still does.

"Yeah sure you can join" Paul replied. The four of them started walking. Miette stood next to Ash (obviously) and blushed.

"He seems hot" Miette thought looking at his face.

"Oh bloody hell why is she looking at me, is she a rapist?" Ash thought but shrugged it off.

"I'm going to go get Greninja so wait here" Ash said with no emotion in his voice.

After 2 minutes he came with Greninja. The group again set off and headed to the forest. After a while Miette and Calem decided to head back so they left Ash and Paul together. They had an idea and that was a 1v1 battle.

•••••

Serena woke up before everyone else. She went to check on Ash but he wasn't there.

"Oh please don't tell me he's gone again" Serena said being upset. She headed back to find the group awake and talking. Paul wasn't there either.

"Has anyone seen Ash" Serena asked hoping they would know.

"Yeah me, Calem and Paul went to walk with Ash last night, so check the battle field" Miette said.