America X Deaf! Reader: Sunrise {Fluff-Ish}

Just found out my best friend doesn't actually care about me lmfao. Fucking great. I've been attempting to help and care for a bitch who doesn't even care about me enough to stay up and talk to me while I'm on the verge of reverting back to cutting and debating suicide. Anyways, enjoy this songfic...

Song: Sunrise by Our Last Night (beautiful band btw, really touching songs. They also do a lot of covers, turning pop songs into gorgeous rock ones. One of my favorite bands. Listen to them children.)

***

Full of despair, inside a darkness,
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war.
Running out of air, buried in a sadness,
Want a way out, of this paralyzing world.
And the sound, of the cries, when a family's loved one dies,
It echos through a vacant room, where a young soul still resides.

Twitching awake, you shoot up in your bed.

As soon as you do so, a stream of tears starts pouring down your cheeks, body shaking violently. In an attempt to comfort yourself, and to not wake the sleeping man beside you, you wrap your arms around your quivering body.

You don't want to disturb him... he already does too much for you... no matter how hard you try, you won't ever be able to return the favour.

He's such a perfect man... and you're just you.

You can't even fucking talk to him like a normal human! So why does he stay with you? There are much better women out there than you, and you just know he's going to leave you for one of them.

Sniffling, you rub at your nose as you sink back down, closing your eyes. The tears don't stop coming though.

They just keep pouring down, making your cheeks feel warm and soaking the blue satin of the pillow covers.

A gentle arm suddenly wraps itself around your waist, making you sniff again, but you still allow Alfred to pull you into a hug.

He's much too perfect... he's so gentle, caring, kind, handsome, smart... you could go on forever about how much you love him, and you could list every reason as to why.

You still wouldn't have enough time.

A table lamp flicks on, Alfred's arm still around your waist, the other coming back to stroke your cheek gently.

He makes you look at him, his blue eyes full of worry and love.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? I heard you crying... what's wrong lovebug?"

Your shaking grows, eyes clamping shut as you throw yourself even deeper into Al's embrace, silent sobs flowing from your mouth.

When the night is cold, and you feel like no one knows,
What it's like to be the only one,
Buried is this hole...
You can make it to the sunrise! Whoa! Whoa-oh!

Alfred clicks his tongue, running his hands through your hair as your sadness overwhelms him.

He hates these nights more than anything, waking up to you crying. He doesn't mind the holding you for hours, whispering about how much he loves you... but your agony is too much.

He can't stand feeling you sob against him.

It kills him a little everytime he does it, because he knows that you're never going to feel completely safe, not even when you're with him.

It makes him want to break down with you.

You pull the blonde closer as the last threads of your dream come back to your mind. If you're not holding him close, it feels like he's going to dissapear, just slip through your fingers and never return.