Prologue

[Edited]

Caythe

I didn't expect him to jump into my life just like jumping on a trampoline. I didn't expect that we both shared scary secrets. I didn't expect my life to have mixed connection.

-------------------------

Well, my name's Caythe Styles, am nineteen and I'm perfectly ready to go to college. Unless my annoying brother and his dick of a friend is with me. Average grades, any teenage girl is me.

Thats a lie, who can have an average life when every time she tries to be normal someone will be there to ruin it?

I had the worst high school year of course. Probably because of, you know who. But not as the bullying type, only for his likes-to-take-advantage-of-his-friendship with my brother. It seems so that way and I never enjoyed that.

Sure I've been finding myself staring and smiling and there is a chance for me have a crush on him but I guess it don't work that way in life.

Anyways, high school ended and I am now ready for college. I got accepted at Kings College thanks to the help of my so called friend Liz. She was the topper of any class and I thought maybe it would be a good idea to join her. Don't get the wrong Idea. I'm not friends with her only because of her grades, but she is cool to talk with. So since then, I had been taking tuition for improvements.

I could only wish to escape Niall fucking Horan.

My family is long gone away from me and my brother, Harry, for 8 years. We both left home after our parents' divorce and my dad had been sending us money ever since. Harry is a good brother but he'd change a lot around that piece of shit. I can't even talk anymore. It's too annoying.

And Niall... don't get me started on him.

But who knew that I'd actually get attached to him?

----------------------

So guys this is my first fanfic ever. I don't know much about college stuff so if there is a problem just please please tell me.

The first few chapters might be boring but bear with me. It'll get better later on.

WARNING- After previewing the first few chapters, I found a lot of grammatical mistakes and cringe-worthy, cliche scenes that I dislike reading in a book. Like 'smirking a lot', 'intimidating the girl', 'being a dick but then be nice'. Stuff like that. But you know, my younger self preferred to make it that way and I don't have enough time to correct them. Just deal with it. I'm rather proud of the plot instead of how the stories go and if you're looking for suspense, plot-twisting and drama (and a slight bit of romance, of course), then you've arrived at the right destination. 

Have fun!

-Nur