Tattoos?

"You've already been here so I don't really need to show you around." I laughed as we walked into my apartment. He laughed also and we walked to my couch. I remembered I was still in wet cloths and stood up again.

"I'm taking a shower." I called as I limped my way to the bathroom. "The doctor said you can't take a shower until 48 hours after you have stitch-" "I'LL FUCKING DEAL!" I laughed, cutting him off. He just laughed at me and I went into the bathroom. After I got out of the shower, I got changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I took off my make up too because I hate make up, and Andy has seen me without makeup when we face timed, so I don't have a problem.

"I feel better now." I laughed, plopping down on the couch next to Andy, who was in his phone. "There's really nothing to do here." he shrugged. "You know how you said you were a tattoo artist?" he asked. I nodded. "You have a tattoo machine, right?" I nodded again. "Can you maybe give me a tattoo?" I shrugged. "Sure." I stood up and started walking to my room, where I kept the machine. I stopped about half way and remembered something.

"Hey, Andy," I looked back at him. He looked up and hummed in response. "You know how Juliet was skeptical about you staying here tonight?" he nodded. "Maybe you could invite her over. She could stay if she wants to, I don't mind. I don't want her to be skeptical." he shrugged and texted her. "Tell her I'll pick her up from the hotel." I said as I slipped on my shoes. He nodded and I went to my room. I grabbed the machine and brought it back out. I sat it on the table and grabbed my keys.

"I'll do this when I get back. I'll even give Juliet one of she wants one." I shrugged. He nodded and I walked to the door. "Don't like.... Take anything." I laughed. He looked at me. "What would I take?" he laughed. I shrugged. "I don't know, my Batman onesie." I said. His eyes lit up. "You have a Batman onesie?" I laughed and nodded.

"Good luck finding it." I smirked as I walked out. I got to my car and started blasting 7 Years Lukas Graham. It's my dirty pleasure, shush.

It didn't take long to get to the hotel so I was only I  the middle of the next song when I pulled up. Which was Weightless by All Time Low. I just sat there, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat.

"Maybe it's not my weekend, buys gonna be my year. I'm so sick of watching all the minutes pass as I go nowhere," I sang quietly to myself. I looked up and seen Juliet walking out of the hotel. As she walked to my car I gave her a quick wave and unlocked the door. She got in and looked at me.

"Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to be rude. I'm just... Really over protective." she laughed a little as I pulled out the parking lot. I shrugged. "Its cool. If I had someone like Andy I would be like that too. I mean, he's so nice and kind it's like he's not even human." I laughed a little. She nodded. "And someone that attractive? Like, damn." I looked at her an let out a small giggle.

"This is why we need to be best friends." I laughed. "Yes!" she laughed. She started looking at my albums, which were on the dash board. "Hmm...." she grabbed one of the albums and I seen it was Set The World On Fire. I smiled a little and she put it in. Wow, thanks, it's not like I was s listening to All Time Low or anything. (note the sarcasm)