Silent treatment

It's been a few hours since the whole thing went down. I've been texting Andy nonstop, trying to tell him how sorry I was, but he never answered. I even texted the guys to see if they could get him to talk to me. Of course he didn't.

"Daredevil, no." I said as the small puppy jumped into my lap and started licking my face. His little tail started wiggling as he locked away the tears that soaked my cheeks for the past few hours. "Daredevil, get down!" I said a little more demanding. He didn't budge though, he just kept licking my face. I eventually started to smile as he continued to spaz out on my lap. I laughed slightly as he flopped off the couch then hopped right back up and started licking me again.

"I know you're blind, but you're so uncoordinated." I smiled as I ran my hand down the fur on his back. When I heard the familiar roar of Andy's car, I froze and felt the lump in my throat rise. He was gonna break up with me. I could feel it. I held Daredevil close to my chest, hoping that he'll keep me distracted enough so I won't cry.

I heard the door open and I looked down at my lap, trying to keep my eyes from landing on Andy's.

He walked into the living room and threw his keys on the table and stood in front of me. I could feel his eyes burning into my skull, making tears already start to well up in my eyes.

I finally managed to look up and I locked eyes with Andy. "I'll um... I'll be gone by morning..." I stuttered quietly as I started to get up to go pack my things. He put his arm out, keeping me from walking away.

"When we're you gonna tell me these things?" he said casually. I but my lip and looked down. "I-I didn't wanna ever tell you. It was a part of my life I just wanted to forget-" "You never wanted to tell me? You were never gonna tell me that you were 16!?" he snapped. I felt a hot tear fall from my face. "I-I didn't think it was a big deal-" "YOU'RE FUCKING 16! OF COURSE ITS A BIG DEAL!" he cut me off again. The loudness of his voice made me flinch. I didn't have anything else to say so I just looked down again.

"Why didn't you just tell me about this stuff?" he said calmly after a few seconds. I looked at him and sighed. "Because it was too dangerous! I didn't wanna tell you because it would put you in danger!" I finally let out. "If you would've told me I would've helped you! But no, you had to keep your whole life a God damn secret from me! It's like I don't even know you!" I looked down once again and tried to hide the tears that very clearly fell from my face.

"Is that all you're keeping from me or is there more?" I stayed quiet and kept my gaze on the floor. "Fucking look at me!" he snapped, a sob escape my throat as I looked at him with fear clear in my eyes. His face softened and the anger vanished from his eyes, being replaced by regret moments later. 

"I just want you to trust me enough to tell me these things." he then said softly. "I am keeping one more thing from you..." I whispered. He sighed slightly and looked me in the eyes once again. "Just tell me." I but my lip and avoided eye contact.

"I can't give you what you want, Andy." He raised his eyebrow questionably.

"What is it that I want?"

"I can't get pregnant, Andy. You've said on numerous occasions how you've always wanted a kid and I can't give that to you." and the weight was finally lifted from my shoulders. He looked at me as he thought for a second.

"What do you mean you can't get pregnant?" he asked quietly. "W-When I was doing that shit it made me not hungry all the time so I ended up being anorexic and it made me infertile. A-And I know how bad you've wanted kids in the future and I-I can't give that to you. Hell, you're not gonna want to be with me anyway so I guess it's not really an issue..." I trailed off. He sighed lightly and pulled me closer by my waist then rested his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"I still wanna be with you," he said softly, making me smile a little. "Really?" I gasped out. He nodded and kissed me softly. "Just no sex until you're 18." he said seriously. I groaned and threw my head back. "That's so fucked up! That's 2 whole fucking years away!" I wined. He laughed slightly and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. "And I don't mind you not being able to have kids, we can always adopt." he shrugged. I smiled and reached up and kissed him.

"So... You're not mad at me?" I said once we pulled away. He shook his head. "I mean, I was, but as long as you promise not to keep things from me anymore then I don't see a reason to be mad." I smiled again and hugged him tightly.

"Now what do you say we go to sleep? Its been a very... Interesting day." Andy said, pulling away from me a little. I looked at him and nodded. "I think I'm okay with that." I laughed before we both made our way upstairs.

Le next day

I woke up with Andy's arm draped over my waist lazily as he was still sound asleep next to me. I looked up at him and smiled at the sight. His short black hair fell over his closed eyes messily and his mouth was slightly open, letting out quiet snores every so often.

My smile grew even wider before I finally decided to get up. I somehow managed to not wake Andy up as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I came to the conclusion that I wasn't gonna go anywhere today considering I don't have to go back to work until tomorrow, so I just changed into one of Andy's shirts and a pair of underwear. I kept my hair in the messy bun I put it in last night and made my way to the kitchen.

After looking around for a few minutes, trying to see what was good, I decided home made cookies sounded good. I know, I know, cookies for breakfast? It might not be the healthiest thing, but I didn't care.

As I started to gather all of the ingredients, I decided I needed some music, so I grabbed my phone, which was laying on the counter for some reason and started to play some Of Mice & Men.

O.G. Loko started playing and I quietly hummed along and nodded my head to the beat.

As I finally got done making the batter, I felt 2 arms sneak around my waist from behind, making me smile widely. "Whatcha doin?" Andy asked in a sing-song voice as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Making cookies." I simply said as I threw a chocolate chip into my mouth. He smiled and kissed my cheek before letting go of me. "I'm gonna go take a shower." he stated before he kissed my lips this time and tried to walk away. I grabbed his wrist to keep him from walking away and quickly stuck my finger in the flour that was right next to me before wiping it on his cheek. He looked at me and laughed.

"Really?" he said, wiping it off. I smirked and nodded. "You don't wanna start that." he smirked. I nodded again. "Oh yeah, I do." I laughed before throwing a handful of flower at him this time. "Oh, you're so gonna get it." he said before grabbing the whole thing of flour and pouring it on me. My jaw dropped and I looked up at him.

"You fucking asslamp!" I yelled before grabbing an egg and smashing it on his head. He laughed in amusement and shook his hair free from egg contents before grabbing an egg and doing the same to me and rubbed the egg into my hair.

"Oops?" he shrugged. I punched his arm before grabbing an egg and smashing it on his head again, then I poured the bag of sugar on his head. That went on for a few minutes before we ran out of ingredients and we just stood there, laughing about how awful we both looked.

"You look adorable when you're covered in flour." he laughed, wiping some off my cheek. I laughed at the fact that we were covered in pretty much any food we could find in the kitchen. Without any further discussion, He kissed me softly. The kiss got pretty heated within seconds and next thing I know, I'm sitting on the counter with my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and his hands on my thighs.

His hand slowly started to sneak up my shirt. I pulled away and looked at him, both of us out of breath.

"Andy, you said no-" "I know what I said..." he cut me off. "But damn... I love it when you don't wear pants..." he smirked and kissed my neck. I smiled and pulled him closer before whispering in his ear. "I can keep a secret of you can."

/////////
Hello! Sorry it took so long to update this, I just didn't have any ideas. But now I do, and as much as I hate to say it, this is starting to come to an end. I think there's gonna be just a few more chapters left unless I get any ideas that I wanna add to this. That's about it for now so farewell my children!