I Don't Know Yet

I woke up the next morning in Andy's arms. Again. I looked at him and laughed. I reached over got the table to get my phone so I could check the time.

1:30. I have 30 minutes to get to the shop.

"Andy! I gotta get up!" I shook his shoulder. "Eh." I laughed and poked his cheek. "Andy, I have to pee. Seriously, let me up." I laughed. I tried to sit up but he wouldn't let that happen. "No stay please. You're so warm." I laughed and poked his shoulder. "Let me go!" he groaned again and pulled me closer. "No." I flicked his ear and he laughed. "Fine." he said, letting me go. I stood up and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"Wait," he said. I looked down at him. "Come here." he said. I crouched down next to him. "Closer," he said. I raised my eyebrow but got closer anyways. He reached up and kissed my cheek, making my cheeks go red immediately. I stood up straight and ran to my room. When I got in there, I shut the door and leaned against it.

"Fuck, feelings." I sighed before I started to get changed.  I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a black and white stripped tank top and black vans. I brushed my hair and put on a black beanie. I ran down stairs to the living room and seen Andy asleep on the couch. I smiled slightly and grabbed my phone and the keys to his car. I missed his cheek lightly before walking out of the door.

Skip the boring stuff

When I pulled into the drive way, I seen Juliet's car there and I groaned. Dear God.

I sighed as I walked into the door and heard yelling from the living room. I peaked in and tried to stay hidden behind the wall.

"You can't say you don't like her, you just fucking admitted it!" that was Juliet. I bit my lip and leaned against the wall. I know this is bad, but oh well.

"Okay! Fine! I admit it! I like Legacy! But that doesn't mean you can just sneak around with my fucking tour manager!" I raised my eyebrows. "Andy, we did-" "No! I'm so sick and tired of the bullshit Juliet! I'm done! We're done!" it was silent for a second

"So this is it. We're breaking up. Its finalized." it was silent again. "Well, Andy, if I'm ever gonna tell you this, I might as well tell you now," Juliet started. "I'm pregnant. But before you flip the fucking scrip, it's not yours, so you don't have to feel sorry." I peaked around the corner and seen her looking down, wiping tears and Andy had his head in his hands on the couch.

"I'll be back to get my stuff." she said as she started walking out. She looked around the corner and seen me.

"Legacy, I'm so sorry. I fucked up, I really did. I'm sorry I got on your bad side. I wish we could have been friends, I really did. But that won't happen now," another year fell down her face. "I fucked up. I fucked up a perfectly good relationship, and I fucked up a chance to have a good friendship. And I'm sorry." she actually seemed sincere. "And Legacy," she looked me in the eyes. "Please treat him right. Treat him better than I did." was all she said before she walked out. I peaked my head into the living room again and seen him sitting in the same position as he was last time.

"Andy?" I asked as I walked in. He looked up at me. "You okay?" I asked, sitting next to him. "Um..... I don't know yet." I hugged him and he hugged back immediately. When he let out a small sob, I felt tears prick in my eyes. If he was gonna cry, I for sure was gonna cry.

"Its okay, let it out." I said, running his back. And with that, Andy cried into my shoulder.

"God, I feel like a bitch." Andy said after a while. He pulled away and wiped away the tears that were on his cheeks. I shook my head and stood in front of him. "Andy, look at me." I said, looking into his eyes. "It's okay for you to cry. If you need anything, I'm right here. Now cheer up because I'd you cry you're gonna make me cry and my makeup is gonna run and its just gonna be a huge mess," he laughed a little and I wiped his cheeks. "You good now?" he nodded and stood up.

"Thank you. For being there." he smiled before hugging me. I smiled too and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.