16. Pictures

"For someone who wants to get this over with, you seem to be enjoying taking all the pictures"

"I like photography, what can I say"

"You sound like a perfect guy"

"Do I now?" Yoongi turned around with a smirk. His fascination with picturing this particular cherry tree was huge, and you'd roughly spent ten minutes there. 

"You write great lyrics, like photography, you have good taste in fashion" you said "You're handsome as well. How come you were single?"

"If a girl likes me, she likes me" he shrugged 

"You don't chase after girls is what you mean" you circled around him to block his camera "But you did after me. I feel honored"

"You should" his turned back around with a smile "I wouldn't say I "chased" after you though. You were already into me."

"Please" you crossed your arms "I accepted that date so you could repay stealing my wifi"

"Mhm sweetie" he nodded "You were checking me out the moment you saw me. You couldn't even finish your sentence if I remember correctly"

"Shut up" you muttered "You're making shit up now"

"Mhm" Yoongi was looking at the photo's he'd taken "Hey I think we're done"

On your way back Yoongi explained to you where he performed. It was sort of a popular place for underground rappers. You'd heard of it, but it's not like you knew where it was, let alone been there. He explained to you how you're gonna get there. It was always unpredictable as he said, sometimes he had his own stage, sometimes he shared it with other guys. You were a bit skeptic of what it all looked like since they weren't idols. You dearly hoped people actually came to watch. 

"Should I wear some sweg clothes?"

"You don't own sweg clothes" he spoke confidently

"I can buy sweg clothes"

"You don't know how to buy sweg clothes"

"But-"

"Sweg can't be bought. You're either born with it, or without it"

"So you were born with sweg?"

"That's correct"

"A little baby boy cried and they announced" you put on a very formal voice, your teacher voice as you called it "The boy has sweg!"

"Wow, were you there?"

"Maybe" 

"Interesting"

"Very"

"What's for lunch?"

"I don't know yet grandpa"

"Why do you have a cute nickname and I end up with the bad ones" he groaned 

"I didn't make you call me "sweetie" sweg boi"

"I'm switching to perv"

"Ah don't please-" he looked smug that he finally affected you so you changed your expression "Actually, fine, not like I care"

"Okay perv"

You frowned a little and he laughed. When you reached your apartment he continued standing next to you. 

"This is usually where we part Yoongi" you were unlocking your door "You know, you go to your place, I text you when I'm done?"

"You've been hanging at my place, it's my turn to hang at your place"