41. Chaotic

-THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS ACTUALLY CONTAINS SMUT, WHICH WILL BE MARKED WITH A ROW OF STARS, SO THAT THOSE WHO WANT TO BE HOLY AND SKIP IT, CAN, AND IT SHALL ALSO END WITH A LIL ROW OF STARS-  seriously. dont complain to me abt this having smut. yall can skip it, no one is forcing u to read it, im doing the most here, cooperate.

-example-

******

hypothetical unholy things going on here hoho, or should i say, hoe hoe mmm

******

NOW, LETS START THIS CHAPTER !!! 

"You haven't left your apartment in four days" 

He mumbled a response on the other line, too incoherent to understand. 

"Yoongi" you almost whined, almost, because you missed him, and were worried for him

The dynamics of Min Yoongi altered as the seasons did, somewhat chaotic, somewhat strange, and very much frustrating. He had short text replies ready for you, sure, but no calls, no dates, no random appearances into your apartment. You knew he was working, you knew he was in his zone and you most of all knew that he had a process, a process that was not to be disturbed. 

"Hm?"

"Do you at least want lunch or something?"

"Hm" 

"Is that a yes or a no?" you sighed, because his monotone reply didn't really mean anything 

"Aha"

"Four days, you can't just live off ramen, in fact, do you even have any ramen left in your place? Are you secretly starving to death?"

It was as if the phone was thrown somewhere in the distance, or as if you were on speaker, and he had his headphones on, occasionally humming a response, like a robot, just for the sake of seeming normal. Annoyed at the situation, you hung up, a small part of you hoping he'd dial back. He didn't. 

There was a Parent Teacher Meeting to be held that night anyways, so at least you had something to do. 

With your worn out purse in hand, one that you got a year ago, the only professional looking purse you owned, you glanced at his apartment door whilst locking your own, having heard the familiar tunes of his music.

It would be pointless to even try and get his attention, besides, you were certain he'd get pissed if you did. 

The night had already arrived, and you forgot that, the school you worked in actually looked decent in night time. Well, it always looked decent, but at night time, you'd even say it looked pretty. 

Hoping you'd bump into Taeha, you walked the halls, skimming your eyes and wishing to see her familiar face. She wasn't there. You thought she perhaps stayed that day, because they had a special art club that held classes, throughout the day in school, but she obviously didn't join. 

"And this is the English professor, yes?"

Five minutes into the PTA meeting and you were ready to stab those ungrateful parents. 

"I just, I don't understand how my darling Jihee can not get the five stars, and this professor gave her three last time?"

For fucks sake they are stars, they're not even grades 

"I can assure you, the number of stars doesn't affect their progress in English, their attention in class and their curiosity does that" you answered the question that wasn't even directed at you, but at the main teacher of the particular grade. The mother seemed shocked, mainly because she probably didn't expect you to speak Korean, and also because she probably expected a shy, satisfying answer from the main teacher, not a snappy comeback from the English professor.