49. Out the Way

"They keep trying to get me to sing but I keep arguing that I'm a rapper and did not sign up for singing" 

"Oh come on Yoongs, your singing voice is quite lovely"

You were on the phone with him, sprawled out on your bed lazily. He'd called you while you were brushing your teeth. You mumble-talked before he forced you to finish your task. Once you picked up the phone again, that's when you cozied into your bed and continued. 

"I'm going to punch the next person that tells me to sing, is that lovely too?"

"The loveliest"

"I love having such a supportive girlfriend"

You smiled, stretching atop of the bedsheets much like a cat, as Yoongi once commented. He said he was tempted to call you kitten, that one time.

"Are you not too tired, be honest with me?"

By the short groan on the other line, you could figure the answer for yourself. 

"I'm okay"

He was saying that just for your sake, but you didn't want to push him. If he didn't want to talk about it, you didn't want to annoy him with it. 

"I met this one guy, he likes to produce music too"

"So that means you produce music?"

There was an awkward silence, worth like something between strangers before Yoongi fumbled a small uh yes, you know this?

"Dumbass!" you urged "I'm teasing you, you just never called yourself a producer. It's nice, I can get used to hearing you produce music, mister producer"

"Oh" you could tell by his voice, that he was now smiling "I mean, I'm not a producer really"

"Shush, you damn well are. So, is he any good?"

"He's amazing, shit, he made me question if I'm any good"

"You're great. Amazing. The best"

"Such a spoiling girlfriend you are" he snorted and you agreed. He went onto explain how torturous it is to get to the company building from the dorms, and how everyone has to arrive at time. Apparently they take it very serious if you're late. It's considered that you're not showing enough initiative, which is ridiculous because what if the city bus breaks down or something, do they run to get there in time?

Yoongi wasn't all too excited for language lessons, and he warned that he would be exploiting you to the max. You laughed and told him that's what girlfriends are for. He chuckled, in that boyish laugh of his that was playfully secretive. 

"What are you wearing right now?"

"Min Yoongi"

"What!" he was all too confident in the flatness of his voice, as if he'd asked you a regular question "I just wanna know the scenery, I can't imagine what you look like"

"It's been a week and you've forgotten what I look like already?" you spoke "Wow Yoongs, wow, we are over"

"Shut up"

"You'd love for me to say I'm wearing nothing, right?"

"See how wrong you are"

You moved to lay on your side, raising your eyebrows, muttering a small oh in surprise, in actual surprise.

"I want you to be clothed"

"I am clothed, you're in luck then" you laughed at how robotically he said that