47. Winner

The sun was out and so were you. In trying to persuade Yoongi to also emerge into the outside world, you failed. He got you with the "I'm trying to spend the most of my time in this apartment, come over". 

He did have a point.

But the weather was so nice, the type of nice that makes you want to have a special someone next to you. The type of weather that made you be cringy and want all sorts of cringy things. 

So nice that it makes you feel all sorts of new. 

Perhaps it got to him as well, since he instead of spending time in his apartment, was waiting in front of your apartment door. His fingers were drumming against the door, and he looked very much like a puppy waiting for his owner to open the door. 

Especially when he smiled so wide as you approached him.

"I thought you were home"

"Obviously I'm not" you rummaged for your house key "What's the matter little puppy, felt lost without your owner?"

He rolled his eyes and snorted. 

"So now we're into petplay?"

"Why do you always find a way to turn something sexual" you didn't really ask, you just stated. The reason why he waited for you in front of your apartment was to get things from your apartment. More specifically, he needed pencils and stuff like school supplies. 

"As much as I'm not a nosy kinda girl I need to ask" you watched him literally take all your pencils and pens "Why?"

"Oh-"

He turned around, his expression comically guilty, and his hands filled. 

"-See I only have like, a one pen and pencil, and since I'm moving I need these. Who knows if someone steals them in the dorm, or I lose them, or I just snap them in half in anger"

"The last option sounds most probable"

He threw one of the pencils at you and you ducked, laughing. 

"Anyways I gotta go. Come over later, yeah?"

"Sure sure" you waved at him as he left. He seemed content that you agreed. There was a cool breeze making you regret opening the window. Whilst closing it, you noticed that way down, down in front of your building, there was a familiar face. It was Yoongi's friend, but not Namjoon. You forgot his name, and felt guilty for forgetting it, but oh well.

Yoongi would be surprised, since he seemed very non expectant of a guest. 

She wasn't picking up, so you threw your phone onto your bed, giving up. Hyolin was a mom after all so, she was probably busy. Perhaps she was working. But, whatever it was, you hoped she would call you back. You really wanted to know more and to hear someone with first hand experience, not that she was an idol, but she had a look into idol life. You wanted to also get information not just for yourself, but for Yoongi, who was nervous and paranoid and rethinking everything. 

Once the dishes were clean, you could start cooking. Whilst cooking, you had a playlist on, one that Yoongi made for you. It was a little bit of him, for you. It was pretty cool. Definitely flattering.

Something that no boyfriend would ever do like him.

Just as you drummed your fingers against the fridge door, your phone rang up, and you ran back to your bedroom. Not really caring for the playlist songs in the background, you picked up, grateful that Hyolin picked up after those two and a half hours. You were almost about to call her one more time.

"Y/N! To what do I owe this pleasure? You finally wanna hang out again?"

"Hi, yes of course!" you said, not wanting to break her spirit "I also have news"