NO CHAP, THE MIXTAPE!!!

i dont fucking care dont read this if yal;l dont want a 5934u859 hour rant about his mixtape

so iwas minding my own business right, and then i saw its midnight in korea and i was like

hmm

what if

i lowkey feel it

nahhh he wont drop it he said he would drop it later-

ITS HERE UFCKOSDHVFISDUHFEIOHSEADI9USBUEH FYCK ME IN THE ASS MIN YOONGI MY EVERYTHING ITS HERE HSVGFIOEHFDSF

u could say i was excited.

so there i was watching and filming my reactin for educational purposes.

boi.

boiiii 

where thefuck do i start

yall know he is my ultimate bias, he is my everything, the way i spent studying him and his personality, fuck i think i know him better then i know myself

i sobbed, i  sobbed for a straight hour. 

i didnt sob because my idol just dropped his solo work.

i sobbed because my favorite person, min yoongi, finally lived his dream. i sobbed because his hard work finally payed off. i sobbed because he is my inspiration to move forward in life. i sobbed because i know how insecure you can get, putting yourself out there, exposing yourself to the world. and he finally did, and i sobbed because he had the courage too. i sobbed because he wrote such beautiful lyrics, but mainly i sobbed because i related to them all. I related to them all on such a deeper level, on a level i dont want to talk about since well, just like him, "I feel like I'm all by myself"

and i sobbed because i have never felt connected to someone in that way. and i know, he is an idol not knowing of my existence, i know he is a person who I will never probably meet, but in this moment of time, i feel connected to him.

he is the one who inspires me, he is one of the people i look up too. I watched everyone freak out over his mixtape (me being one of them) and i couldnt help but wonder how absurd it all was. we were screaming and crying and comparing him to a God. i am probably one of the biggest yoongi stans there is, but i also believe putting people high up on pedestals is wrong. i love yoongi with all my heart, but thats because im "infatuated". i dont go around talking about kai from exo as if he is everything because he is not. i like him, sure, but he isnt my everything. Just, think about it for a second, all those kpop fans that are "insanely" affected, but they arent. all the craziness we as fans go through, for what?

at the end of the day, real life catches onto us, real situations, and our idols cant do shit about that. but thats okay, thats how it is, they're just entertainment right?

i see this mixtape as yoongi's attempt to be more then entertainment, to reach out to people like me, like you, to people who will understand. to people who will find comfort in it.

hell we pray for our idols, we truly do think about them in the brightest light, we want the best for them, we literally put them up on pedestals. 

so i encourage you to do the following.

remember that idols are people too. yoongi is a person too. his mixtape was amazing, as a yoongi infatuated stan i sobbed and had lowkey cardiac arrest (i have a heart condition). he is the best rapper out there (for me at least), genius producer and lyricist, but he is human too.

So, get out your bibles, your qurans, your notebooks, your thoughts, whatever it is you do, and think about all the other humans. all the kids in this world who are suffering from illnesses, all the family's who've lost loved ones, all the people without normal living conditions, all of those who have it tough. think about the people around you, the people who you see everyday, the people who you dont know, send positive thoughts to them. dont focus all that good energy on one person, i truly get it, as we've established, one of the biggest yoongi stans out there, but use it for something else as well. it angers me when, whether it money or positivity, is channeled to one thing. i always light a candle in church for the whole world, for the whole of humanity. im not saying stop loving your idols, im just saying start loving even more. 

THAT WAS MY LIL RANT THINGY BUT YES 

MIN YOONGI'S MIXTAPE

im left speachless, and i also had too 

!!!!NSFW WARNING!!!!!

change my panties and jeans thats how much impact he made

ok love you all bye sorry for the false alarm update

FREAK OUT IN THE COMMENTS YA YA 

and that rant, if ur already like that, then bless you ♥