13. Basketball

The last time you'd played basketball was in high school. Those were your last memories of actually playing the sport. And yes, you knew how to play. Yes, you'd forgotten over the years. Yes, you embarrassed yourself, a lot.

"You can't just hold the ball that long Y/N!" Jungseung's voice practically screamed at you

"Catch the ball don't just let it pass you" Yoongi commented as you did your best to fit in. At one point you actually had the ball, and were heading for the hoop, the boys were actually kind of letting you be and as you aimed, you missed. You heard their groans and you felt your cheeks burn.

"Yah I said I wasn't good"

It was a good choice that you picked to be on the opposing team for Yoongi. At least this way he would win and you wouldn't feel guilty for making him lose. But poor Jaesoo would lose now because he had you as a second player.

"Time" he yelled back to the joyous puppies, Yoongi and Jungseung.

"I'm sorry Jae I wish I didn't-"

"Hey its okay" he quickly mentioned "Look, I believe in you. You said you were good in high school right?"

"I really was" you nodded enthusiastically

"Plus you're tall, you're not bad in moving, just keep the rules in your head, and pass the ball to me, okay?"

"Okay" you sighed and he shook your shoulders

"Make Min embarrassed. The guy hate's to loose"

You smiled now, this making you wake up a little. You guys continued the game, Yoongi and Jungseung were still in the lead, but this time it wasn't that bad. You were going smoothly, not forgetting about the rules this time. You would always pass the ball to Jaesoo and after a few fails, it actually got to him and you guys had another point.

"Yes!!!!" you threw your hands in the air and started jumping up and down. Jaesoo gave you a high five and you two stuck your tongues out at your two opponents.

"We're still in the lead losers" Yoongi commented with a smirk

Yoongi was actually quite great and maybe that was the distraction. Watching him play was something you weren't used too and he looked so good while playing. You weren't big on sports but he looked incredibly hot-

Stop you have to beat his hot ass.

And you and Jaesoo worked a bit better now, scoring 4 points in total whereas your opponents had 7. That was actually quite good. You felt the sweat on your skin but it was nothing compared to the boys. Jungseung's hair was a bit wet, but he was a hormonal boy, no wonder he was sweating. Jaesoo was doing pretty good, but Yoongi, oh god, another distraction. There was a bit of sweat dripping off of his neck and he kept licking his lips, obviously in desperate need for water. You gulped and quickly looked away from him, trying to keep your eyes on something else. You guys were taking a small break.

"We should spice things up"

"What do you mean" Jaesoo asked when his little brother spoke

"Well, the winner gets something"

"Yeah okay"

You turned around and the three boys were nodding their heads and looking at you.

"I-I mean s-sure" you stuttered slightly, the sight of a sweating Yoongi being too much for you

"I want an A on my exam" Jungseung grinned and you almost choked on air from the comment

"Honey I'm not even your teacher"