12. Softy

"What will you have for breakfast?" you asked, your voice a bit worried as Yoongi led you to the door

"Don't worry about me sweetie" his thumb drew little circles into your hand "Do you have breakfast at home?"

You nodded and held your keys tightly. You spent the whole morning with Yoongi. After your short fight that turned into him just being insecure, and then finally him being an even sweeter guy than you could imagine, you forced him to watch an episode of your kdrama with you. After that you had a very interesting hunt around his flat, in pursuit of your keys. In your drunken state, you'd lost them. You were pretty terrified about losing your keys, but when you heard Yoongi's victorious voice from the living room you sighed with relief. And after that, it was already noon, and you had work to do. You didn't really finish it all yesterday.

"Thank you" Yoongi muttered and let go of your hand, slipping his hands into his pockets

"For what?"

"Everything" he was staring down at the ground "I should've never gotten drunk like that, I just hope I wasn't too bad...I don't quite remember it all"

"Oh you were great, you did aegyo, talked about SNSD, admitted to being a cuddly fluff ball-"

"No way" he shook his head with a smirk

"Okay sweg boi" you patted his head with an equally smug smirk "Protect your ego, whatever floats your boat"

"Hey, I remember you laughing at everything"

"Yah you were way worse" you hit his shoulder playfully and he raised his brows "Ugh"

"Yes, I remember, no yah Y/N, you promised"

You pouted a little "But I've gotten so used to it"

"But this way you'll finally stop disrespecting me"

You rolled your eyes and started unlocking his door.

"Oh my God!" it hit you suddenly

 "You little! I missed my morning run now because of you!"

"You go for morning runs? You run? As in, exercise?"

His head was tilted and he seriously had this confused look on his face. For a moment you thought he was teasing you but since his expression remained confused you started laughing.

"Yes Yoongi, I like to run on Sunday mornings" you crossed your arms "Please, you don't exercise?"

"No" he shook his head and shrugged. You scoffed.

"Liar" you opened his door and felt the chill of the building hit your bare legs. You completely forgot the fact you were in your pyjamas. "Thank you too, last night wasn't that bad"

"My bed is always welcome for you" he looked at you with a small smirk

"That's cause you're a softy and want cuddles" you hummed, walking out of his apartment. Mid-way you turned around and found him still staring at you, leaned against his door frame.

"You really do look great in sleeping clothes" he cocked his head in your direction

"Well thank you Mr. Sweg Boi" you did a little bow "or should I say oppa?"

"Say oppa" he pushed himself off the door frame and placed his hand over his heart "It makes my heart beat faster when I hear you say it"

"Oh my God" you laughed and continued walking over to your flat. You started unlocking the door and once you opened it, you mimicked Yoongi, leaning against the door frame. "You know that's kind of kinky"