18. Encounters

"You called me an ugly witch last night"

"It was a joke!"

"Um it was rude"

"You asked for a joke"

"I didn't even laugh"

"You did you're just lying"

"As you wish" you muttered as you two crossed the street to get to the bus stop "I hope you slept well"

Yoongi grumbled a response and you glared at him. 

"Ah not really" he spoke. You continued glaring at him but he just avoided your stare "Look it's your bus!"

You turned your head and noticed that your bus really was there. 

"Fine, just eat something, make sure you're not too exhausted" 

"Go, you'll be late"

"Text me if you can" he nodded in response. 

You went to board the bus when he swiftly grabbed your hand. He turned you around and kissed you quickly before pushing you forward a little.

"I just needed that for a long day like this" 

"Weirdo" you smiled and boarded the bus. He waited for the bus to leave just like he usually did, and you waved goodbye. From so much smiling you were sure to get laugh lines in no time. 

Time passed, and today was just a regular day. No trouble, except for the fact someone spilled juice all over the classroom so you had to wait for it to be cleaned.

"You're finally here" Miso commented when you entered the teachers lounge 

"I have a longer lunch today so it's not like I lost anything" you sat down next to her with a huff "Rena spilled juice all over the classroom, I'm betting some boy did it though, she won't tell me, she herself took the blame"

"Yah don't stress about that" Miso patted your hand and leaned closer to whisper in your ear "Now tell me how big this Min Suga is"

"Miso!" you slapped her hand away "Don't ask me things like that"

"Is he really big? Is that why you're not telling me?" she took another bite of her salad since she was "dieting". "Oh come on, please"

"Miso we're in the lounge" you whispered harshly "Someone could hear us"

"Fine let's leave then"

"No, you're not even done-"

"I'm dieting, what's the difference if I eat salad or eat nothing"

You didn't have time to react since the older woman was pulling you out of the room. You followed her lead and you two soon reached the front door of the school. It was vacant of anyone, since all the kids were in the yard out back, and the teens were inside in their cafeteria. 

"Now tell me" 

"I don't understand-"

"I'm gonna show a size and you tell me when to stop okay?" Miso started spreading her hands theatrically 

"Good God, put your hands down!" you looked around to make sure no one saw this "I haven't even seen it!"

"What?" she looked at you in sheer shock "You haven't seen his- wait... have you two had sex?"

You shook your head a little, leaning against the wall with your arms crossed. 

"Why not? Is the guy not into sex or?"