21. Skillful Tongue

*cough, read with caution, cough*

The crowd was screaming at the rapper named Suga while you were staring at him in pure shock. He spit his words and lyrics with such ease and yes, yes, there was no use in denying that he was different from the others. He had this something of a deep passion that made his rap sound way more intense and authentic. His voice dominated the stage and you swore he even growled at one line, making you audibly whimper. You clutched your glass in your hand, your eyes zeroed in on his face the whole time, your heart pounding at an insane speed. 

"If you try to damage me with simple words like that, I only become stronger" he had a way of moving, way of holding the mic, something that literally made the whole crowd entranced with his performance, not just voice. It was as if you were watching a completely different person. Then again this wasn't a too big surprise.

The next line. This line. This fucking line.

"Like you all know, my voice turns people on" the tone he said it in was so fucking cocky and you actually felt your whole skin burn "Whether it be men or women, my tongue will make you come"

You literally were at a loss of, well, everything. No words, no air, no reactions, all you could do is slowly die from this part of the lyrics. That wasn't your boyfriend, how was that your boyfriend, how was he suddenly a fucking sex God. You were done, you were just so done and you recrossed your legs, squirming a little. 

Did he really have to say that for fucks sake

Your attention came back fully to him as his brilliant rap started going faster and faster, until you actually barely understood what he was saying. You were at the edge of your seat, watching him pour his heart out to the mic, watching the crowd go wild with excitement, and he was so good that you actually felt the fire he was spilling on your skin, the sensation too incredible for you to describe and that final ending, that final line, that little hand gesture he did, it made it all the better. Honestly you'd have moaned out loud but the bartender was roaming around so you just bit your lip, watching Yoongi's sweaty form walk about the stage, obviously satisfied with his performance. The crowd was more then satisfied, they were screaming the names at the top of their lungs, asking for more. Rap Monster said that this was their time, and he said a polite goodnight. The crowd didn't like that but you had to avert your attention suddenly because the bartender was tapping your shoulder.

"Yes?" you turned toward him

"You're Y/N right?"

"Yes?" 

"Suga asked you come backstage"

Oh.

Fuck, with all this you forgot Suga the rapper was Yoongi the grandpa. I mean you didn't, but he just seemed like a star and you were counting on seeing him back home in his regular guy edition. This edition of Suga intimidated you. Excited you. Made you feel nervous. 

Yoongi does that all the time though

The bartender showed you where to pass and you were now backstage, seeing many guys you recognized from the performance. They were all so polite, bowing to you when you passed.

"Great show" you bowed to the guy named Cesar and he smiled 

Rappers aka fluffies in real life

"Y/N" 

You turned around at the voice calling you and recognized the guy as Rap Monster.

"Suga's getting some water, he'll be here soon"

You smiled down at the ground as you approached him, noticing just how tall he was. 

"I'm guessing Yoongi mentioned me before-hand"