Jealous pt.2

Title: Jealous #2 or The One and Only Time Beca And Chloe Made a Porno To Shut Beca's Evil-Ex Up, Yet Beca Had No Idea It Was Happening.

Rating: T/ Slight M-ish towards the end (but not full on M)

Era: Post - No Electricity and Not So Super Secret Wedding (Chapter #7)

Disclaimer #1: Yo! Pitch Perfect, its characters, ideas or any references to the moves ain't mine. Everything else, including any and all mistakes is mine!

Disclaimer #2: My friend has recently brought it to my attention (and thought it would be funny if I add this, so I am just for you!) that some people my be reading my fics in lieu of doing things like work, homework, studying for tests, midterms or finals. That's why I'm adding this discretionary disclaimer about how I am not responsible in anyway for you getting sucked into this Bechloe induced rabbit hole that I have created and causing you guys to lose amounts of precious study time reading these chapters (although it is kind of awesome that you guys are loving my stuff so much that you do, I find it kind of flattering, so keep doing it, and a total negation to what I just wrote outside of these parentheses lol). Anyways I know what's its like, I was at school, so make sure you guys keep on trucking!

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N #1: Also this is the chapter that just wouldn't quit, hence why it has taken me so long and is a little bit longer than usual. I was going to split it into two chapters but couldn't find the right place to do that so I took an extra week and am delivering it to you all in one giant lump sum.

***ATTENTION I RECOMMEND YOU READ CHAPTER 11 JEALOUS #1 BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER! THINGS WILL MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE IF YOU DO***

And now the end of Ashland Williams...Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________