38: Logan's Eleanor

over the next few weeks i didn't do much. i hardly stayed in the apartment and when i did, it made me miss the twins even more than i already did. i hung out with James and his new boyfriend Daniel a lot and i also met up with Harper and Jack a few times. it scared me how quickly her bump was growing.

i spent thanksgiving with a load of friends, such as Harper, Jack, James, Daniel and one of Harpers friends: Mary. i cooked as i was the only one who knew how to. we ate at apartment and we ended up having a really great time. 

Grayson and i called each other and texted as much as possible and it reminded me of the first month of our relationship when i was back in England and he was over in LA, only this time, i was in LA and he was touring for almost 2 months.

one other thing, i hadn't even told my mum about Christmas, thats probably on my to-do list.

i grabbed my phone and dialled her number, 

"hey mum," i said to her,

"hey sweetie, what's the matter?" she asked as she sensed something was up,

"well, it's about Christmas, i won't be able to make it," i said to her,

"that's okay, Grayson told me he was asking you to go to his when i came over to stay and i said that i was fine with it," she stated,

"really?" i asked in shock,

"of course!" she said gallantly,

"thanks mum," i said before saying goodbye and hanging up

that was easier than i thought it was going to be, 

also, over the past few weeks, i decided to create a daily vlogging channel because i needed to do something interesting with my time. when Grayson found out, he was very excited and kept commenting on the videos making sure to say that it was Grayson and not Ethan to avoid any controversy. 

the daily videos consisted of me going to places and trying new things. recently, James took me skydiving and i had a great time. by the end of last month, i gained 100,000 subscribers which i was over the moon about. 

the skydiving was very scary and when i told my mum i did she had a bit of a snap at me but it was nothing too serious. 

the new bed that Grayson and i ordered came so i assembled it all by myself which was a very big achievement of me because i had never assembled a bed before so it was something new.

---

my flight to England was in 2 hours and i made sure that someone was able to pick me up. sadly, the only person who was able to pick me up was Logan and i made the big mistake of telling him i was coming over because he never stopped talking about it and when i asked him if he could pick me up from the airport he was so happy. 

i got on the plane when my gate number was boarding. 

also, i told Ethan of my plans to come to one of the shows and he said that was an amazing plan. he also told me that it was going to be very hard for him not to tell Grayson but so far he had done it so my plan was working. 

the plane ride was pretty average as they all were. i watched a few movies and slept a lot as i had to be up at 4 to get a taxi to the airport which wasn't too far away from the apartment. 

when i arrived at Gatwick, i saw Logan standing there looking bored as was standing there.

"hey Logan," i said as i greeted him with a hug,

"hey Ava, how have you been?" he asked me as we walked out to his car parked outside.

"I've been great, its a bit lonely in the apartment though," i said,

"why has it been lonely?" he asked me curiously,

"because Gray and Ethan are on tour, thats why I'm here," i said to him,

"oh yeah! and Harper is pregnant," he says in realisation,

"yeah," i say as we reach the car and get in,

"how have you been Logan," i say as he drives away,

"I've been good, I've still got this beauty of a car with me," he says with a laugh,

"yeah," i laugh with him, "have you got a girlfriend yet?" i ask him,

"well, kind of," he said with an iffy face,

"tell me more," i said intrigued,

"her name is Eleanor, she's so great, but we're not really together. we've just kissed and hung out a lot," he said as we exited the airport,

"thats great Logan," i said as i bobbed my head to the music,

"i see you're not engaged yet," he said with a laugh,

"no, no..." i say,

Logan nodded and for the rest of the drive there was patches of awkward silence and patches of full-on conversation.

off home and tomorrow, i head off to Birmingham.