I'm sorry...

The title says it all really...

I have a thousand excuses I could conjure up but I won't... I feel like the main reason I've stopped writing this story is because it has left me, the whole idea of it seems distant to me now and really I don't feel the urge to continue it. It's like the passion I felt at the start has completely eluded me and I have no idea why.

I've never been good at coming up with plots and planning ahead, perhaps thats why this story didn't work out the way I wanted it to. I feel like I best part of the story has been and now there is nothing else to write about. I guess thats not true because there are other events that I planned to write about but now they seem colourless and predictable in my head.

Also, I'm growing up and while I love Joe and will always love him, I am no longer 15 years old and fanfiction doesn't grasp me the way it used to. I'll always love writing, but perhaps not this genre anymore. I don't know.

Basically I just wrote this to say that for now I am putting this book on hiatus... I am too attached to say its OVER, but at the moment I can't find much will to continue it.

Thank you to my readers for their continued support, you are all beautiful. Sorry I let you down xx