Chapter 6; Moving in.

My mom ended up taking us to a hotel for the night since our things still haven't arrived at our new house. Right now me and my mom were in the car going to the new house. It was 7:05 a.m at the time.
"You like that boy don't you?", my mom broke the silence. "What? No. I barely know him", I responded. "Mhmm, but you slept with his jacket", she smirked then turned left quickly on the green light. "It smells good", I told her not helping but to laugh and she laughed along. I turned up the radio station to, 92.3. The song, "Oui" was playing and I watched outside the car window at the amazing view.
We arrived at the house. It was kind of beige & white. It was small, and it had a garage. It's one floor but there's a basement in it. I walked in while my mom was parking and it was so nice. There was already two couches there so I sat down. I checked my phone which read 8:51 a.m. My mom walked in and searched around the house. "Bzzz-bzz" my phone rang. "Mario 😍💦: Good morni-". I swiped to unlock and replied quickly.
J; Julissa     M; Mario

M: Good morning ❤️
J: Who's this?
M: That guy that made you blush a million times yesterday night (;
J: How did you get my number?
M: Did you forget I had your phone? Haha...
J: How could I forget? 🙄
M: Idunno. I never caught your name by the way.
J: My name is Julissa but you can call me Jules, or Juli.
M: Me calling you girlfriend sounds way better 😩.
J: Such a flirt.
M: I was joking ❤️

I rolled my eyes. My mom came up to me and told me that school starts tomorrow so I need to get my supplies today. I told her I was hungry so she gave me five dollars to go to a market two blocks down. I was literally walking with messy hair, "😈" emoji slippers, and cupcake pajama shorts. I looked like a mess.
Walking down the block with a hand in my pocket and the other scrolling down my Instagram feed, I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. "Oww...", I whined. Walking nearly a block down my new house and I've already gotten hurt. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry", I heard a deep voice say. "I'm fine, It's my fault", I spoke.
I sat up with my hand on my head where blood was dripping from. My eyes then focused on the guy in front of me. He had blue eyes, and dark brown hair with blonde highlights. "Weird way to introduce myself, but the name is Jovani", he smiled.

----------------------------------------------There will be Mario's p.o.v in chapter 7, don't ask why lmao.