Chapter 22; Suspicious. //Her p.o.v//

"What the hell was that?", Lila asked. I ran to the stairs and opened the door. I looked down and saw a phone with a red charging case. I picked it up and saw it was cracked. "Who do you think it belongs to?", Tiffany asked. "I know exactly who it belongs to", I whispered.
I went up the stairs, and the girls followed. Jovani gave me a deep stare. I walked over to sit down by him and I told him, "I think my house is possessed". "W-Why do you say that?", he asked nervously. "I guess phones are randomly appearing on my stairs now", I responded as I held up the phone. His eyes grew huge when he saw it was cracked.
"I'm joking, I know it was you", I muttered. He sighed in relief. "Listen I was just looking for the bathr-", he tried explaining. "It's okay Jovani, it's natural to get curious", I stated as I passed him his phone. He smiled at me and next thing you know Mario was in my face. "I've been calling you for like the past five minutes, are you going to get pizza or not?", he asked. I could tell he was mad.
"Don't ask why but, turn around", I requested. He raised his eyebrow and did what I told him. I jumped on his back and put my arms around his neck. He smiled as he put his hands under my thighs, so I wouldn't fall. "Do you really think I would pass up pizza?", I whispered.
He then walked us to the kitchen. Two of his friends were already there. They both gave us a smirk and I rolled my eyes. "Plain or pepperoni?", he asked as he walked to the pizza boxes. I reached over and grabbed a plain pizza slice. He grabbed a Pepsi soda can and walked us back to the living room.
He sat down on the couch, me being behind him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and took a bite out of my pizza. My friend gave me weird smirks, so I winked at them. Mario's friends came in and went back to playing their video game. Mario decided to play too.
"Hey can I see your phone real quick?, I asked him. "Dude no! You're going to get killed. No. NO! RED TEAM IDIOT",  he screamed at his friend. "Dude snipe him!", his friend yelled as he furiously moved his controller. "Um, Mario?", I asked as I poked his back.
"Not now Julissa, I'm playing", he whispered. "Not now Julissa, I'm playing", I mimicked. "Julissa, don't-", he whispered. "Julissa, don'tttttt", I mimicked. He let out a sigh and reached in his pocket for his phone.
"The password is 11-19-16", he told me as he passed me his phone. 11-19-16. The day we met. I turned on his phone and saw a message from...