Chapter 13; Please tell me you're joking. //Her p.o.v//

After a couple of minutes I finally got to know them better. Rachel is sweet and looks out for her sister, Aubrey. Aubrey, doesn't understand most things, assumes the most and questions everything. Tiffany likes to pull up drama and start things, her family has enough money to make their own island. Skye is the quiet one out of the group. She draws a lot and goes straight home after school. Lila is exactly like me. We love positive things and people, we're super sensitive, and we get curious easily.
All the girls went up to get their lunch except for Skye and I. Skye gave me the worst death stare, then went back to drawing as soon as the girls were coming back. "Julissa are you okay?", Lila asked. "Yeah of course", I responded with a short laugh. We were all laughing and saying pick up lines. Everything was great until, a fight broke out.
It was on the other side of the room. Everyone was recording it. They were on tables, on chairs that were on tables, and on each other's backs. It was crazy. "Ooo drama, I'm gonna go see it", Tiffany told us. "What do you think is going on?", I told them. "I don't know, fights happen a lot here", Rachel confessed.
Tiffany came back once the fight was cleared out. Look at the video it's crazy. "Who was fighting?", Rachel asked. "You'll never believe it, it was Mario and Tyler", Tiffany spoke. "Wait Mario?", I asked. "Yeah, you know, the hot one?", Tiffany said. I looked at the video and I could not believe what I was seeing. My only question is, why?