Chapter 9; Road talk. //Her p.o.v//

We got into his car, and he inserted his keys. I put on my seat belt and he started driving. "Aw, that's cute. You still use seat belts?", he laughed as he turned left. "Uh yeah? I care about my life y'know", I pouted. A red light came on so he stopped. He faced me and smirked. "Nice pajamas", he indicated while speeding then turning right once the light flashed green. I felt embarrassed and slightly turned the other direction, looking out the window. I saw him glance at me from the corner of my eye. We both stayed quiet for a good three minutes. He broke the silence and said, "So uh, how old are you again?" He stopped the car and parked at Julian and Jovani's house. I got out the vehicle and before closing the car door I whispered, "14". He gave me a shocked look which faded into a weird smirk. I closed the car door and he drove off. I started walking up the block to my house. After a while I felt as if I was being watched on my way there. Before you know it a hand was placed on my shoulder, and I turned around to see a small group of...

----------------------------------------------Comment some girl/guy names for future references (; Are you guys liking this story because, idunno:/ but Love you guys! -xoxo ❤️.