Chapter 7; I'm taking her home. //His p.o.v//

I ended up going home right after mystery girl last night. I stayed the night with my favorite twins Julian, and Jovani. They played the ps4 all night hardly getting any sleep but I stayed up watching Netflix romance movies. I have more feelings at night, it's weird. Honestly I couldn't stop thinking about...her.
I slept in their guest room and woke up around 8:50 a.m. She was the first thing I thought about. I don't really 'do' relationships so it feels weird even just thinking about her. I texted her a good morning text and she replied quickly.
J; Julissa M; Mario

M: Good morning ❤️
J: Who's this?
M: That guy that made you blush a million times yesterday night (;
J: How did you get my number?
M: Did you forget I had your phone? Haha...
J: How could I forget? 🙄
M: Idunno. I never caught your name by the way.
J: My name is Julissa but you can call me Jules, or Juli.
M: Me calling you girlfriend sounds way better 😩.
J: Such a flirt.
M: I was joking ❤️

I knew I was smiling unintentionally. I grabbed my car keys and walked over to Julian and Jovani's room. They were on their phones as always. "Hey Jovani can you run to my car and get my clothes, thanks bud", I fake smiled. He rolled his eyes and took the keys.
I started talking to Julian about how I don't want to go to school tomorrow (being that today is Sunday). "What's taking Jovani so long?", Julian spoke raising an eyebrow. Suddenly Jovani came running up the stairs and ran into the guest bathroom to get napkins. Julian followed him as he rushed down the stairs. I was confused so I changed out of my shorts into my grey sweats and threw on a burgundy shirt with my white adidas shoes. While walking down the stairs I head a familiar voice so I spoke, "What's taking you guys so lon-...Julissa? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!", I rushed towards her and moved Jovani out of the way. I could not believe what I was seeing. She was obviously in pain with a bleeding forehead. I noticed that she blacked out so I shook her. "Julissa wake up!...please...please wake up", I whispered. Julian and Jovani's parents weren't home because they went out to eat with Andrea (their sister) and Ryan (Andrea's boyfriend).
Julian and Jovani froze not knowing what to do. "I'll take her home you guys", I volunteered and they raised an eyebrow. "Don't do anything...risky", Julian winked and I rolled my eyes. Jovani looked upset yet guilty, I felt bad. He then handed me my car keys and I put it in my pocket.
I went to go carry her to the car, she looked so peaceful. It probably was
just a panic attack because she's still breathing, I thought. I slid my hand under her neck and slid my other picking her up by the legs. I walked over to my car and saw the door wide opened, thanks to Jovani. I placed her in the front seat and closed the door. I walked over to the driver seat, put in the keys and started driving home.

----------------------------------------------What do you guys think of the story so far? (; ...500+ words, YAY! ❤️ Oh and this had some parts of chapter 6 by the way.