Season 2, Chapter 3; Abusive. [Her p.o.v]

A/N; This story might become a bit triggering to some. It will get very dark minded (I guess you could say). So I advise that you read at your own risk. -Jules
-
I left my room to answer the door. I creaked open the door and saw my mom with bloodshot red eyes as if she was crying. "Mom, what are you doing here? Work isn't over until 6-", I tried to speak but she walked in and slammed the door.
"MY BOSS FIRED ME BECAUSE OF YOU!", she yelled. "What? I didn't do an-"...She pushed me to the ground and screamed, "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY RENT NOW?! YOU BETTER GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIND A FUCKING JOB". I sat there in silence. It felt like I was crying, but I wasn't. I felt so empty.
"BECAUSE OF YOU WE WILL BE HOMELESS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A JOB HERE?!", she kept screaming as she clenched her fists.
I got up and tried walking back to my room until she grabbed my arm and punched me across the face.
Mom hadn't hit me ever since she stopped drinking.
I put my hand on my cheek and walked over to the stairs that lead to my room as my eyes started tearing.
She followed me angrily, and kicked me down the stairs. I began to weep in pain as I held my leg that felt like a bone broke.
I began to cry.
I tried getting up, but ended up whimpering to my room.
I can't stay here anymore.
I packed some of my bags with clothes & essentials I would need.
There's one place I can go & depend on.
Jovani and Julian's house...