Season 2, Chapter 2; This can't be happening. [Her p.o.v]

I woke up with a migraine. Great. I put on some sweat pants a white shirt adidas shoes and a Victoria's Secret sweater. I didn't even bother to eat breakfast so I grabbed my purse and left. I got on the bus and everyone gave me weird stares. I ignored it though.
Once I got to school the staring got worse. Was there something in my hair or what? I was confused and decided to go to my locker. The combination wouldn't get through, it seemed like it was jammed.
"Fuckkkkk", I said as I kicked the locker. "Woah, watch your language kid", I heard someone say. I turned around to see Jovani. "Not now Jovani", I told him as I rolled my eyes and tried putting in the combination again. "...so is it true?", Jovani whispered.
"What are you talking about?", I told him as I kicked the locker again. "Is Mario actually famous?", he whispered. My heart dropped and my mind went blank. How? How did he know?!
"Who told you that?", I turned around and demanded. "It's all over the school page", he shrugged. This can't be happening. Not now.

----------------------------------------------Sorry this is really really short, I just needed to upload a chapter asap 😂